Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Montana Gold

ZombieHunter

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the free shipping is being done by the Enterprise's transporter with Scotty at the controls. For those of you who seem incapable of avoiding political references and are risking this thread being closed your 75 pound shipment of lead projectiles is being beamed directly to Uranus.

Edited by XD Niner

I added a case of 124 grain CMJ bullets to the shopping cart and tried to check out. However, after I enter my credit card information and hit "place order," I keep getting a "gateway error" message. Has anyone else experienced this?

Edited by surfmaster

What page are you guys looking at? Every time I've checked their 9mm, they all show OOS. I've NEVER seem 9mm bullets in stock there. I must have the wrong website...?

Edit...never mind...I get the joke now...good one!

Edited by BillR1

I snagged a case (3750) of 124g JHP yesterday afternoon. They sent me the shipping notification today.

Note that the when they are in stock you will see a large "Add to Cart" button. I actually checked the page and walked away at first because I was looking for something that said "In Stock". Luckily I took a second look and noticed the button.

On Wednesday I got a case (3750) of 124gr CMJ paid for it and saw a lot more in stock. I waited a bit and the stock was still there so I added a case (3750) OF 124GR FMJ and paid for it. Tracking shows they will both by at my door on Monday.

Nice fast order and you can't beat the free shipping! :D I'm happy, happy, happy.

Maybe MG is thinking that Momma needs some bullets for Mothers Day! :D

In any case, glad to see the supply getting more consistent.