Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Montana Gold

ZombieHunter

Hey guys, trying to place an order and want to use a $100 coupon I received at a match but it won't accept any of the numbers on the card. Anyone know which numbers or words I need to enter from the coupon slip? Thanks!

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, trying to place an order and want to use a $100 coupon I received at a match but it won't accept any of the numbers on the card. Anyone know which numbers or words I need to enter from the coupon slip? Thanks!

Last certificate I used would not work online. I sent MG and e-mail and got a reply the next day. They advised I mail in the certificate along with information on what bullets I needed.

At the time they did not indicate any 124 gr JHP 9's in stock but I still got my bullets in just a few weeks. This was this past February. Don't quote me, but I think the certificate may put you at the head of the line when they do get some bullets in.

Bill

Last certificate I used would not work online. I sent MG and e-mail and got a reply the next day. They advised I mail in the certificate along with information on what bullets I needed.

At the time they did not indicate any 124 gr JHP 9's in stock but I still got my bullets in just a few weeks. This was this past February. Don't quote me, but I think the certificate may put you at the head of the line when they do get some bullets in.

Bill

Thanks for the heads up Bill, I'll send in my order snail mail or fax then and see what happens. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. Regards,

Brendan

I signed up on their website to be notified when they get bullets back in stock. That was awhile ago and now after reading this topic, I see they had stock but didn't notify me.... I guess this forum is better than their automated system???

I signed up on their website to be notified when they get bullets back in stock. That was awhile ago and now after reading this topic, I see they had stock but didn't notify me.... I guess this forum is better than their automated system???

And even better is to use mozilla as your browser and get the free add on called scanner update, navigate to the MG 9mm page, expand it to view all 9mm, right click and select scanner, set to scan every 15 min and select all/any changes. now keep mozilla open. there is also an app for android phones that works with mozilla.

Keep what you are looking for in your wish-list this way you just log in and quickly proceed to checkout with minimum keystrokes. Edited by bajadudes

And even better is to use mozilla as your browser and get the free add on called scanner update, navigate to the MG 9mm page, expand it to view all 9mm, right click and select scanner, set to scan every 15 min and select all/any changes. now keep mozilla open. there is also an app for android phones that works with mozilla.

Keep what you are looking for in your wish-list this way you just log in and quickly proceed to checkout with minimum keystrokes.

Good tip. Installed and scanning. Thanks.

According to their website it is...

**Due to HIGH DEMAND**

We are implementing ordering limits of 1 CASE or 1,000ct per bullet type.

Ordering more than this per week will result in your order being rejected and your payment refunded to you.

Really. Ordered a box of a thousand 2 weeks ago and they came right in. Ordered a case of the same this AM and site still shows 9mm 124gr JHP in stock. Of course, I also have 4K Precision Delta's on order but I will suffer through having too much inventory should they ship.

Hoping to have the same issues with primers.

that was what made me wonder, says due to high demand one case per week or orders will be rejected, I am buying for three shooters, .................to wait another week is not a problem

Edited by fastarget