Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Montana Gold

ZombieHunter

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very good stocked on 9's, could use a case of 45's but I'm waiting to see the 55gr 22's come available which I'm short on. Would like to get a few more thousand so I'll keep watching.

Just for info, the .357 Sig bullets are .020" shorter than the standard 124g JHP I use in .38 S. They work fine at 1.225", which feeds like a 1.235" round nose, given the ramp friendly ogive. In 9mm Major, I usually load 124g CMJ to 1.169". With the same depth of seating, I'm at 1.150" but they fed fine, at least for the 40 rounds I loaded.

Edited by Lebayer

Are they not accepting case orders (4000 count) for 115 JHP's or did they already sell out of them? All I'm seeing are 1000 count boxes right now. Not sure if I'm just late to the party or if they're limiting to 1000 count per bullet type.

Thanks!

Thomas

Are they not accepting case orders (4000 count) for 115 JHP's or did they already sell out of them? All I'm seeing are 1000 count boxes right now. Not sure if I'm just late to the party or if they're limiting to 1000 count per bullet type.

Thanks!

Thomas

Ur Late....

I can't seem to get this email notification to work. Oh well

Go into your Profile Settings and click Notification Options... Look under Topice and Posts and click "EMail" for what you want... Then when there is a reply to the thread, you will get an email...