Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Montana Gold

ZombieHunter

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they have 124 jhp. I flipped right there and gone

They had jhp when I sent you the messages but I guess they were almost out. The difference half an hour makes, right? Sorry, tried to help. By the way, they have some cmj or whatever in 9mm right now. Or they did a few minutes ago anyway.

Missed them again. I got all the way through adding my credit card info and when I clicked the next button to go to the submit order page I got the out of stock message.

the race may not always be to the most fleet of foot,

but it is the way to bet.

there should be a better way.

^^^^

Agreed. It looks like we may be on the backside of the bullet hump.

Now the next sign post that the end is near is when they start offering 3 case discounts again.

Edited by Bamboo

Wow, this morning just now everything is out of stock. Maybe this is a weekend buy only.

From what I've observed, MG updates their site just about every workday evening with that day's production. They are about as "real time" as you can get (and their shipping backlog isnt bad either). Just keep checking!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Is everyone still hoarding or is everyone just getting what they need.

I'd like to see them not put anything in stock for a week to 10 days and get a nice supply built up. Stil l limit everyone to 1 case per week. That might let the guys who can't get to pcs or smartphones constantly get an order in.

I'm not going to need bullets for a few months, I'm hoping we will be past the low stock issues by then.

Is everyone still hoarding or is everyone just getting what they need.

Some of us in California are needing to hoard, I'm hoarding as much as I can afford. The dimwit liberal senators here are passing every dumb bill that they are writing and mail order ammo and supplies shipped to Cali will be out of the question since they want us to purchase an annual ammo permit, tax each bullet and shotshell $.05 each, and add another 10% tax on top of the 8.5% we already pay.

So for us, unfortunately hoarding is a necessity.