Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Montana Gold

ZombieHunter

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subscribe here and when it's up folks will usually post. Additionally check throughout the day, have your account ready to go and be able to access it from a mobile device. I have been lucky twice in the last few weeks.

I must have gotten lucky when I checked their site on April 24th. I ordered a case of 124 gr JHP's for my 9mm/38 Super loads. It arrived earlier today. Better yet, when I went to put it on the shelf in the garage I found I had another unopened case shoved way back on the shelf. It's been a doubly good day!

MG has FMJ in 115 and 124 up on their web site now. But no CMJ or JHPs for us open shooters. :(

You must have just missed the JHP's They were up there at 7:10 AM EST when I went shopping there. It really is shocking how quickly the product sells out. There was a ton of stuff up there just after 7AM and it's almost all gone now.

I wish that federal #205 primers would start showing up somewhere on a regular basis for a decent price, Like under $132 for 5K.

Lucky us, I got my order placed today and confirmed as well. this company sure seems to try hard to keep us in shooting gear. Now if we could just find Winchester 231 for sale that does not require a bank loan all will be well.

Curses, missed again.

Meanwhile, Powder Valley sold out of some ~7million Tula primers in a matter of an hour or so yesterday...with a limit of 10k/person.

I don't want to think about how much of it will wind up on GB...there's a fair amount of way overpriced projectiles there at the moment..

MG has FMJ in 115 and 124 up on their web site now. But no CMJ or JHPs for us open shooters. :(

Ya u must of just missed it... I got a case of 115g JHP's at about 6:50 this morning

Dang it...I check 4 times a day and even registered on the MG website for a notification and I still miss them.

Curses, missed again.

Meanwhile, Powder Valley sold out of some ~7million Tula primers in a matter of an hour or so yesterday...with a limit of 10k/person.

I don't want to think about how much of it will wind up on GB...there's a fair amount of way overpriced projectiles there at the moment..

What kind of primers did they have?

They are not using notifications. Seems you have to wake up early and keep checking.

Ya don't think there notification system is working. I've added it a couple of times and never have got a email... I started checking there site about every hour on my phone between 9am -7pm eastern... I just happended to get up and look on my phone why getting ready for work and to my surprise there was tons of in stock bullets this morning before 7am. For a while there it seemed like they were updating in the afternoons, but now who knows when there listing them... Edited by calvinc78