Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Montana Gold

TerryO

Hummmm..... Card charged last Wednesday..... No bullets yet????

My bad.... Post Office tried to deliver but no one home, so they left a notice in the mail box which my wife picked up and then lost in the pile in her vehicle LOL.

MG apparently delivered date card charged. Thanks!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mailed in an order last Tuesday (2/19/13) just after the holiday for a case of 9 mm 124 gr JHP.

Just got a tracking number a few minutes ago. My credit card also shows a pending charge from Montana Gold. Current price is $348.00 per case.

Thank you Montana Gold.

Bill

U mean the price went up ?

Order in since 1/22/13 for a case of 9mm 124g CMJ, copy of order confirmation faxed to MG on 2/18/13 with a note on it saying CMJ or JHP either one would be fine. Have received nothing and heard nothing.

One of these days (I hope).

• 2 weeks later...

Order in since 1/22/13 for a case of 9mm 124g CMJ, copy of order confirmation faxed to MG on 2/18/13 with a note on it saying CMJ or JHP either one would be fine. Have received nothing and heard nothing.

One of these days (I hope).

Received case of 124g CMJ today.

Anybody got a copy of there order form like on a PDF?

That way I can print it out and mail them a copy... And get on the back order list...

Google is your friend. After seaching, check the cached pages.

http://webcache.goog...lient=firefox-a

Hmm. Webcache no longer seems to be working. Anyone have a copy of this they can send to me?

I spoke with them today. I was told they should be all caught up in a week. Maybe sooner. Once that happens, they will put the web order back up and it will only show in stock items and not take back orders.

HTH

I spoke with them today. I was told they should be all caught up in a week. Maybe sooner. Once that happens, they will put the web order back up and it will only show in stock items and not take back orders.

HTH

That is good news. I need a case

I'm willing to bet as soon as it comes up it will go back down within hours.

I'm thinking the same thing. I usually check the site several times a day but will probably still miss it. At least I have 12 lbs of powder scheduled to be delivered from Powder Valley on Tuesday. I'm glad I got enough componets last year to run limited and production this year. Maybe by fall I can get the new open gun out of the barn.

From Jolene 15 minutes ago....

we are just catching up still from january and the obama thing..sorry

page was to be new updated 8th but tech is behind on things.

no phones orders ,just mail it or wait online..

tryng to build inventory but hard with it all still going out as soon as we get it...

j