Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Montana Gold

TerryO

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully they get it back up soon. I NEED BULLETS!!!!! LOL, just like everyone else I know.

Got 3000 brand new Starline 38 Super Comp brass sitting here. Bunch of VV powder on the way from Powder Valley. Just bought some Win Sm Rifle primers off of GunBroker today(geesh, the price I paid for them, can we say "Next time, can you be a little easier on me?"

Decided to get back into the sport with my 14 year old son. Got a great deal from a fellow shooter on 2 STI 38 Super's complete with Cmore's and (10) 140mm Mags and (1) 170mm Mag. He even threw in his belts, mag pouches and holster.

I have ordered and received my Dillon 650 & 900 last week and all of the other goodies that go with them. I got enough powder, primers, wads and shot for 3000+ trap loads.

We are going to build our reloading bench this long weekend! Any hints on a design would be helpful!

Cant wait to hear the sounds of that blue machine making rounds! Never realized how much I missed it. Now I get to teach my son the respect, patience, attention to detail, dedication, etc that comes with reloading and shooting USPSA!

Been looking for 6 weeks now for bullets and primers. Hated to pay the price I did for the primers today, but at this time, after owning the pistols for 6 weeks, I am going to waer them out handling them before we even get to shoot them!

I managed to get an order in for a box of 9mm (3700 124's) and a box of 10mm (3000 155's) and even got a tracking number and my CC was charged!

That voicemail is from January, I guess the secretary got tired of answering the phone and saying the same thing 8 million times a day...

Try Faxing in your order. I have a copy of what the site looked like while it was up if anyone is interested. PM me.

I got an order in too, card charged, email of it shipping rcv'd.

This happened quite by accident. I decided what the heck and called them on the 27th. They answered! I asked the nice lady on the phone if they would honor fax orders? She said not to fax, the site would be up today. She also said they were pretty much caught up on orders.

When the site showed up, I ordered, I was order number 70. CB45 was order number 20 or so. Anyways, that all happened within 30 minutes of time, so they got slammed with orders. I was talking with CB45 after I placed and rcv'd order confirmation and he discovered it was down again. I guess he was going to try to get more.

I got through on the phone asking about my faxed order from Tuesday. The lady on the phone said they are not accepting fax orders and if it came through it probably got tossed. They are only doing orders through the website.

That was about 1:30PM.

Well, I managed to get a case of 124s ordered. I hate that things are so crazy but I can't pass up this opportunity to get what I need. I sort of feel like I'm adding to the insanity but .................. you gotta have bullets. I was down to less than 1k of 9s. Not enough for the 3 gun matches I intend(hope) to shoot this year.

Thank you MG for keeping your heads down & making bullets fast as you can! I know you have to raise the prices some & I understand you can't just buy a bunch more equipment & hire a bunch more people for a "temporary" run on bullets. We all know this won't last forever. Besides, it isn't like you can just walk into WalMart & buy a bullet making machine. Those gotta be some high dollar machines.

MLM

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered a case of 124s. The price increases have been pretty heavy - up by $100/case since my first order 2.5 yrs ago. I don't blame MG since their prices were always much better than the competition, but the prices have finally hit the point that I will think about alternatives including lead for my next order.

All out of 124 JHP cases. Only 1000 packs.

Thanks for posting the new link to the site though! Good to see they are back up. Even I the prices did go up again. :(

Edited by OzzieF

Thanks for the updated link for the site!

I got my order in for:

1000 x .400" 165 gr. CMJ

1000 x .400" 180 gr. CMJ

Recently, I've been on a 10mm kick, so this order should keep my in business for a while. 'm sitting good on .357SIG, 9x19, and .45, but will be placing an order with them next time I need to top off the stash.

-BB

Thanks for the link to their new page - I just placed an order for 1000 124g FMJ's. I haven't loaded these before as I typically buy their 147 CMJ's but they are still out of stock. I hope they come in soon as I need to replenish also. I've been wanting to try out 124's in my new Eagle so I'm happy to at least be able to buy some. Hopefully they ship quickly. I'm running low on bullets and IPDA is in full swing now in my area...

With all the component increases reloading is fast becoming a love of the art rather than a money saving endeavor. .13 for heads? .05 per primer? .035 for powder? .15 for brass?

I hope prices come back to normal soon.