Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The End Of The World.

So, what are you planning on doing on the last day on earth?

Keep it clean and free of politics.

Me? I'm going to work. If I thought it was real, I'd have taken off 6 months ago and toured the US.

What no one seems to be able to tell me is at what time does it end. The Mayans were in what would be Central Time (GMT+6) So does it all happen at noon their time? Midnight tonight? Do we get the whole day and end at midnight tomorrow?

I don't know, but I had a dream last night that it was totally real. For some reason we were looking at the sky / horizon and "it" appeared. That bright red, ominous glow in the sky that could be considered normal for sunset, but this was midnight and it wasn't very pretty. Kinda freaked me out that I actually dreamt about it. Or was it simply on my mind recently? ? ?

At 11:59 I'm going to post the most politically infused and least politically correct post ever conceived on this forum. I will seek to not only offend everyone on here in my last minute, but cause a moderator to use his last minute deleting my post. I will list everything that I hate that can't be listed in "What I Hate" and revel in the fact that along with the rest of the world, everything that I hate will disappear as well. If there's still time I will then post what I liked about my time here in "What I Like", unless by some superhuman effort, the mods suspend me in the last 30 seconds of the world.

At 11:59 I'm going to post the most politically infused and least politically correct post ever conceived on this forum. I will seek to not only offend everyone on here in my last minute, but cause a moderator to use his last minute deleting my post. I will list everything that I hate that can't be listed in "What I Hate" and revel in the fact that along with the rest of the world, everything that I hate will disappear as well. If there's still time I will then post what I liked about my time here in "What I Like", unless by some superhuman effort, the mods suspend me in the last 30 seconds of the world.

LMAO-classic

Bravo!! :cheers:

So what your saying is it's going to be the same as every other day. :)

So what your saying is it's going to be the same as every other day. :)

:goof::devil::cheers:

If the Mayans were so stinking clever, why didn't they see white people with guns coming to wreck their culture alot sooner than 2012?

Too funny, this kind of stuff makes me giggle all the time.

I will be sneaking out to go wire a side job to just squeak it this CHRISTMAS. Then sneaking out to go build some sweet full size easels for the two artists in the family. With my buddy's sweet cnc machine with the new axis processing, I'm gonna do some kind of groovy thing simple and just right. I guess if I'm really busy, I just won't know and I will be blissfully ignorant as the end comes. Me and my tools, walking from the saw to the planer and then into Valhalla.

If you see me there, and if you happen to have some guns and loaded mags, let's sit and take a few shots at the business cards in my wallet. We'll hold them in our teeth! Like it'll matter, y'know?

JZ

Edited by JimmyZip

re: the Mayans - Why do you think they left? They all hitched a ride on a starship methinks! As for end of the world, has anybody checked on Japan and Australia lately? Already the 21st out there. Prolly still there. With that thought I'm gonna finish off my Single Malt Glenfiddich and go to bed early.

See y'all tomorrow ---------- or not!