Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA 2012 Area 6 Championship - SOLD OUT!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like to THANK all the folks on squad 26.....Don, Angela, Jason, Scott, Tim, Raphael, Nathan, William, Charles, Aaron,Virgilio and especially Reid for first letting me join their squad on Saturday afternoon to finish out the match.

Reid was my godfather in arranging it with the other members of the squad. Thanks Reid.

And when the rains came pouring down....standing their collective stage 7 ground.....allowing me to break the squad shooting order...... so I could finish the match and return home late Saturday when the rest of you had to wait out the rain. THANKS.

Again THANK YOU for your consideration and cooperation in helping me.

Rick@ACGuns.com

Edited by DirtDiver

Rick@ACGuns.com

Hey Rick, glad it worked out and enjoyed meeting and shooting with you. With the wind knocking down the poppers faster than we were I was beginning to wonder if you would get that last one in! Rain stopped long enough for us to finish out with Stage 8 for the night without dodging the rain drops as well.

Also wanted to thank everyone for a putting on a great match again this year, thanks match staff, ROs, stats and all! Looking for info for next year already :) Great time shooting with everyone on squad 26, great group to meet and shoot with. See you all again at future matches. Oh, and Reid- did you notice that I can count about as well as shoot? I was 4th, not 3rd! That is two matches in a row at 4th.

I would like to THANK all the folks on squad 26.....Don, Angela, Jason, Scott, Tim, Raphael, Nathan, William, Charles, Aaron,Virgilio and especially Reid for first letting me join their squad on Saturday afternoon to finish out the match.

Reid was my godfather in arranging it with the other members of the squad. Thanks Reid.

And when the rains came pouring down....standing their collective stage 7 ground.....allowing me to break the squad shooting order...... so I could finish the match and return home late Saturday when the rest of you had to wait out the rain. THANKS.

Rick@ACGuns.com

Rick,

Thanks for the advice on open gun setup.

Tim, Reid, Rick,

I'm glad we got on Squad 26. William, Nathan, and I were talking after we left about how good of a squad we happened to end up on. Hopefully we'll shoot together again.

2013 & 2014 AREA 6 in ST.AUGUSTINE FL. THEY SIGNED THE CONTRACTS EARLIER THIS EVENING. ANCIENT CITY GUN CLUB.

SWEET!!!! That's just a shorter ride for us "a matt" :D

Edited by fuentesd99

I worked the match this year, what a rewarding experience. Problem was, I worked all day Friday and shot Saturday. What a big mistake. My legs were worn out by the time I shot Saturday. That match had quite a bit of movement to it and the old feeble legs just would not move very fast. I had a great time and I met and shot with a lot of great people, many I recognized from Brian Enos forum. Don't know if I will be able to work next years match because of the location but plans are to shoot it. See you there.

i would like to give thanks to all the guys on squad 18 for all the help, A6 being my second uspsa competition, their assistance on how to breakdown(shoot) afew of the stages was very helpfull. had a great time and hope to see you all again next year.

Sorry for the noob question here...Do they award prizes and/or plaques to the top three winners of each USPSA Division/Classification for this match? If so, does anyone happen to know what the awards and/or plaques would be for each winner?

Thank you!!!

:D

Edited by szhttm