Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA 2012 Area 6 Championship - SOLD OUT!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As a business owner I would be all over this idea, to compete against other owners. Now, we would have to hunt for a Revo shooter. Maybe we could leave Revo out? Hopefully this catches on with the sections and other areas.

Im registered under single stack because im working it and thats what jay put me in lol. But i am shooting revo this year and agree we need more revo shooters this year i dont wana be a one man band lets get some revos for the team challenge and get a revo sqaud going guys and gals.

I know this may be a little early but I'm looking at returning flights on Sunday. For those who went last year, what is a reasonable time for a return flight after shooting Sunday morning and awards(if any)?

Paul on a good day you can drive it in an hour but I would allow at least two hours to give you time to check your firearm, return the rental vehicle and account for traffic. Add to that what you need in order to be on time and get through security and to your gate.

I know this may be a little early but I'm looking at returning flights on Sunday. For those who went last year, what is a reasonable time for a return flight after shooting Sunday morning and awards(if any)?

Paul on a good day you can drive it in an hour but I would allow at least two hours to give you time to check your firearm, return the rental vehicle and account for traffic. Add to that what you need in order to be on time and get through security and to your gate.

Thanks Charles. Do you have an idea of about what time the match/awards would end on Sunday?

I live in Oklahoma, but I'm currently working in Georgia and I just became aware of this match. I think I can go. Being part of a team event sounds like fun. If anybody needs a revolver shooter pm me.

Javier Martinez A53153.

I signed up for the match, but I am on an all Friday squad. I'm not sure what I did. I can't shoot on Friday. How can I change to a Sat/Sun squad?

Go to the Shooter Menu on the event page in MatchSignup, and look for your name in the squad list. Click on the blue E on the right, enter your PIN, and make whatever changes you need to.

I signed up for the match, but I am on an all Friday squad. I'm not sure what I did. I can't shoot on Friday. How can I change to a Sat/Sun squad?

Go to the Shooter Menu on the event page in MatchSignup, and look for your name in the squad list. Click on the blue E on the right, enter your PIN, and make whatever changes you need to.

Cool. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Charles. Do you have an idea of about what time the match/awards would end on Sunday?

Sorry I just saw this one. That is above my pay grade but they are usually ready on schedule.

• 2 weeks later...

Although the match isn't until April 20th, the USPSA Area 6 Championship is sold out.

Thanks to MatchSignUp.org all 360 slots have been filled. Its going to be a great match!

If you missed the sign up keep an eye on the squad list and entry list.

Occasionally people cancel.

• 4 weeks later...

As a business owner I would be all over this idea, to compete against other owners. Now, we would have to hunt for a Revo shooter. Maybe we could leave Revo out? Hopefully this catches on with the sections and other areas.

i believe Deon Martin will be shooting Revo this year...he's got a neat new Chiappa