Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Production Division Guns

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried a lot and they have all been accurate. Me pulling a shot off with a wacky trigger jerk, not accurate. I have one glock with a Challenger trigger and one Glock that's stock. I'm more accurate with the Challenger trigger, but I feel that the trigger job just helps compensate for my lack of skill, it's not really the gun itself that's inaccurate.

In short, I'm with Flex, Pick one and practice. If I made time for serious practice, I'm sure I'd get better results.

Beyond "pick one and practice", which is true of course, when it comes to the hardware for a very long time I was Glock, Glock, Glock, Glock, etc. right up until I shot an SP-01 and became skeptical, then I shot a Shadow, and since have been CZ, CZ, CZ, CZ, etc.

A Glock will not hold one back and will do no wrong, but, it also won't do you any favors, I always put it like this: for me, the same bad shot that might land 6" left at 25 yards with the Shadow, would've been off the paper with the Glock, there's just no contest which one is more forgiving and just plain easier to shoot, and the CZ's have been just as reliable (more so if compared to Glock's running reduced striker springs).

Also, the trigger on my Shadow is as good or better than any 1911/2011 I've ever owned or felt and I've felt some pretty good one's, the best and/or most expensive Glock kits available are just garbage in comparison...

My $0.02. Good luck, maybe shoot both and see which works better for you...

Beyond "pick one and practice", which is true of course, when it comes to the hardware for a very long time I was Glock, Glock, Glock, Glock, etc. right up until I shot an SP-01 and became skeptical, then I shot a Shadow, and since have been CZ, CZ, CZ, CZ, etc.

A Glock will not hold one back and will do no wrong, but, it also won't do you any favors, I always put it like this: for me, the same bad shot that might land 6" left at 25 yards with the Shadow, would've been off the paper with the Glock, there's just no contest which one is more forgiving and just plain easier to shoot, and the CZ's have been just as reliable (more so if compared to Glock's running reduced striker springs).

Also, the trigger on my Shadow is as good or better than any 1911/2011 I've ever owned or felt and I've felt some pretty good one's, the best and/or most expensive Glock kits available are just garbage in comparison...

My $0.02. Good luck, maybe shoot both and see which works better for you...

+1 :D

I believe they will all do the job accuracey wise. Striker fired pistols require more skill to shoot well IMO. DA/SA pistols make it easier to shoot well.

Edited by NOSAJ19