Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

List of Who has Primers

redwoods

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a guy from J&S Wholesalers call me yesterday. I'd placed an order for 250,000 CCI SP and Win SP. He called to let me know that he had 50,000 WinSP primers he could send me. Since he probably wouldn't get any more this year, they were going to be $34.90 per 1k. He also said there would be a $52 credit card transaction fee and 2 HazMats. I told the guy there should only be 1 HazMat and that I wasn't interested in paying retail for the primers that after they got here I'd have $37 per k in them and if I tried to make me 10% margin on them they would be over $40 and my clientele would hang me up for that. He also claimed there was an increase in the cost of Win primers to him. A $10 price increase? :surprise:

So if you need Win SPP really REALLY bad, J&S Wholesale has some. ;)

Powder Valley has Remington LP, LR, and LRM for $27/k

edit:

also Widener's has lots of Federal, CCI, and Wolf styles in stock for various prices, plus Remington SPM

Edited by MoNsTeR

• 3 weeks later...

In the past, several suppliers with the 5K limit have been kind enough to sell me 15K at a time. Lately, though with the 5K limit and Hazmat of $20 bucks that works out to an extra $5/1k. I have been able to buy 2k at a time at Sportsman's Warehouse. It is kind of a hassle not buying 15-20K at a time but I am in there frequently and I do not really mind paying a little extra. So I am stocking up via a retail shop. Not the most ideal place but it is easy to do.

Primers ARE avaiable. That is if your a shooter. Now, if you're not or the panties are in a wad and Mom has more

storage space in her basement to "stock up" 200-300k, you might have a problem. But, Natchez has Fed SPP (right

now) Powder Valley has Wolf SPP (right now). Just shop. Hells bells I bought a 1000 WSPP off the self at

Sportsman's Warehouse the other day. Lots of "Web Based Dealers" are predicting doom and gloom

again. Shortages SHORTAGES!! Ohh the humanity!!! :) .

Bu!!s#it

Same ones claimed we would not have ANY primers.....RIGHT NOW!

Relax...breath. ;)

((((RANT OFF))))

:cheers:

Wideners: Wolf Primers (most varieties) - $25/k

I like the direction prices are headed. Looks like we are actually starting to see some of the mfg's catching up with production . . . prices will drop unless there is another run for political reasons.

• 2 weeks later...