Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

List of Who has Primers

redwoods

I'm seeing some primers show up in local shops recently. Buckeye Outdoors near Columbus OH had Fed and CCI primers the other day and Hidden Valley near St Clairsville OH had Fed and CCI. Price is $34.95 or so which is gun shop prices from before the shortage.

I also saw many kinds of ammo in stock there.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seeing some primers show up in local shops recently. Buckeye Outdoors near Columbus OH had Fed and CCI primers the other day and Hidden Valley near St Clairsville OH had Fed and CCI. Price is $34.95 or so which is gun shop prices from before the shortage.

I was in OH over the weekend and stopped into Black Wing in Delaware. They had a good supply of primers, incl some Fed #100s. I picked up 5k and was heading to the register until I saw the $40/k price...

-rvb

Same here Bill. They might be $1 more than before but thats it. My shop has been able to stock all brands lately.

Midway has 5000 CCI SPP for $141 in stock and 5000 Remington LPP for $130. I just ordered 5000 of each and with the $25 off on $250 coupon (257710) good till tomorrow averaged between them it came out to $28.40 per 1000 shipped.

Edited by MarcusT

I just missed them at Widners. Their internet site showed they had Winchester SR for 29.95. When i got thru to them they had sold out approximatley 2 hrs. earlier. AUUUGH :blush:

I bought 10k from them. :cheers:

The discount doesn't show up until you're a couple pages into the checkout process.

bummer. not working out for me. im on the last page already just one click away for the place order but still its not showing up.

EDIT: i have a dealer account. it doesnt apply. i called midway and verified. and i can't make a regular account to use the codes. oh well..

Edited by Torogi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.recobstargetshop.com/browse.cfm/2,193.html

Lots of CCI, Federal, and Winchester, decent prices, no limits.

A big thankyou MoNsTeR. 2 cases of Fed205 under $140 was a huge relief.

I hope there was some left for others. In this era (even some on this board unfortunaltely) would buy as much as they could and sell'em for profit.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Reviving this thread from about a year ago, but I can find (or have) all components but for primers. Occasionally at a gun show here in Houston I might be able to find some small pistol primers, but does anyone know of anywhere that either allows back orders or possibly maintains some sort of stock?