Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

List of Who has Primers

redwoods

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I check PV twice a day morning and evening and they never have primers.

Here lately PV has been posting on their Facebook page before they put the primers up for sale on the site. Lurking there might be a better use of your time. Facebook is stupid though and won't give you an email alert with new posts on their page.

If you do happen to see a post from them related to in stock primers, let us know. :)

I check PV twice a day morning and evening and they never have primers.

Here lately PV has been posting on their Facebook page before they put the primers up for sale on the site. Lurking there might be a better use of your time. Facebook is stupid though and won't give you an email alert with new posts on their page.

If you do happen to see a post from them related to in stock primers, let us know. :)

Thanks, I will check the Facebook page also.

CCIs were gone by 945. I couldn't get more than 2 Tulas in my cart even though Natchez said 10. I wasn't about to pay more for hazmat than the 20 bucks in primers.

There's hope. I too am seeing a bit of a difference. The large pistol Tula's I linked to last week at Mid South lasted for about 5 days. I haven't seen anything like that in several months.

I guess we'll see...

Back available as of 6/5/13 @ 2:50 PM. Limit two boxes per person per day (total 2,000) so Hazmat is going to be expensive

Nope.

Yep, they are on there right now but that is pretty high dollar for only 2k but still, if you need 'em, you can get 'em!

How can the primers be in stock for 2 hours then sold out and then 2 hours later back in stock again and then sold out again AND NOW back in stock.

I don't understand.

Edited by mjohn