Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

List of Who has Primers

redwoods

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Natchezss has Remington SPP for $45. Sounds expensive.

http://www.natchezss.com/Category.cfm?contentID=productDetail&brand=RM&prodID=RM22600&prodTitle=Remington%201%201/2%20Small%20Pistol%20Primers%201000/box

I am really only use to Federal, Winchester, and CCI. With brands like Fiocchi, Remington, Tula, Wolf, etc. are there some that are better than others? Just assuming that I should stay away from Wolf but have no idea on how the others compare.

I've used Remington and they are pretty hard.

The one time I used them I said I would never yse them again..So far I have held true to that..

they seem hard to seat,and were a tad longer than federal's,,now days use what you can get..

I said I would would stick with Federal or Winchester, and last choice CCI, but in these hard times, I'm gonna go with what I can get, Midway had Fiochi, and I was wondering if anyone else has used these without issue. I could really use 12k right about now. down to my last 500 CCI

I said I would would stick with Federal or Winchester, and last choice CCI, but in these hard times, I'm gonna go with what I can get, Midway had Fiochi, and I was wondering if anyone else has used these without issue. I could really use 12k right about now. down to my last 500 CCI

Grab some TulAmmos from Natchez. I have probably gone through about 10,000 so far with no issues.

Ive shot a bunch of Fiocchi ammunition in various calibers and its been really good stuff, so I took a chance that the primers were going to be good as well. For $30/k delivered it seemed like it would be worth the risk :)

I've shot several thousand Tulas and have 10K on the shelf. They don't feed as well in my VibraPrime nor through my 650 as CCI. And they tape the cartons shut. All in all, they are a pain in the butt. However, they go bang, everytime for me. :cheers:

I've shot several thousand Tulas and have 10K on the shelf. They don't feed as well in my VibraPrime nor through my 650 as CCI. And they tape the cartons shut. All in all, they are a pain in the butt. However, they go bang, everytime for me. :cheers:

I have yet to have a "taped" Tula tray.

Wolf tapes theirs, but all the Tulas I have used have not been taped.

And surprisingly, 99.9% of the time the are all facing the same direction in the trays.... Just flip the tray and pick them up.