Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Tap CHAMPIONSHIP 2009

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you kidding? Squad 21 will be the loudest on the range simply because Stockton is on our squad :roflol:

Naw, Scott has really mellowed in the last 2 years now that the little one is doing his thing.

Are you talking about his brother Allen. :rolleyes:

That's why I am shooting Single Stack. I am hoping that heavy spent brass will keep

bouncing into the boulder and slow it down. Maybe wedge on the track and derail it....

:unsure:

I am sure it will be set at a sufficient speed to allow everyone to make it through

as long as they keep moving. Yes, I can see some of my targets not needing pasting.

Craig

Our local club hosted 5 stages from the Double Tap match coming up and I shot some hatcam video. I'm sure it'll be a little different, but it was the closest for me to being there. I had a blast shooting them, I can only imagine really going to the match, you guys are in for a treat, good luck!

Edited by Aristotle

Our local club hosted 5 stages from the Double Tap match coming up and I shot some hatcam video. I'm sure it'll be a little different, but it was the closest for me to being there. I had a blast shooting them, I can only imagine really going to the match, you guys are in for a treat, good luck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pqoNsdRmZc...re=channel_page

The URL contained a malformed video ID.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pqoNsdRmZc...re=channel_page

The URL contained a malformed video ID.

Thanks Jay, I've fixed it