Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Tap CHAMPIONSHIP 2009

Not having that Allergie, and it not being put on the release. Had No Idea just touching latex would be a problem. Fixed!

On brighter Note:

Just heard from Lee D. (open) and Travis T. (Limited) from the AMU. they are going to Make it to Double Tap this Year and are shooting the Friday Schedule of the Match.

Welcome Back Guys!

Umm that would be Lee D. AND the current national and world champion Travis Tomasie will be at the DTC...

That will be fun to watch.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wonder which one of those two guys is going to take the AR home with them? HMMMM, I'm betting on Travis but Lee is Awesome also! Probably depends which division each one is shooting. Put Travis in Limited & Lee in Open having a good day, it might be a really close race.

MLM

Wonder which one of those two guys is going to take the AR home with them? HMMMM, I'm betting on Travis but Lee is Awesome also! Probably depends which division each one is shooting. Put Travis in Limited & Lee in Open having a good day, it might be a really close race.

You're making some big assumptions there, mate ;)

That is true, Dave. I guess I wasn't thinking about you. Now it is a 3-way bet.

Actually, I wasn't talking about me... (although I wouldn't bet against myself, either... :lol:) Adam Popplewell, Glenn Higdon, James Ong, and Lesgar Murdock are all in the field. Chris Tilley might be, as well - the Infinity guys aren't on the squad list, yet. That's a pretty rich field... ;)

Now... if anyone could take HOA at the DTC shooting a Limited gun at this point, I'd say it'd be TT. However, it hasn't happened, yet - HOA has always been an Open shooter. Reason is, there are a lot of stages where having big mags comes in handy when you look at the HHF and round count of some of them... ;) If he pulls that off, especially against the Open field, it'll be a major deal, for sure. :)

As for me, I'm focused on shooting a solid match and having a good time. We'll see what shakes out in the results... :lol:

You guys forget Shane ? :rolleyes:

Also, the only guy i know to place top 16 at nationals scoring minor, Henning !!

You're right - I totally forgot Shane. He's totally a contender... ;)

Henning's in Limited, of course... again, I'm not thinking its super likely a Limited shooter will take HOA, but, well... you never know ;)

So far it looks like only one person, but could be more.

Robert, I am allergic to latex. I found out the hard way years ago! :surprise: Sucked! Also found out at the dentist. You said you would have some on hand? I can bring my own nitrile if that is allowed.

Thanks,

Jimmy Callender Squad 24

Robert, I am allergic to latex. I found out the hard way years ago! :surprise: Sucked! Also found out at the dentist. You said you would have some on hand? I can bring my own nitrile if that is allowed.

Thanks,

Jimmy Callender Squad 24

that is kinda weird i am on squad 24 also what is the chance of us both being on the same squad with the same allergies

Thanks,

Jimmy Callender Squad 24

that is kinda weird i am on squad 24 also what is the chance of us both being on the same squad with the same allergies

i'm also on squad 24........i hope you guys don't make me allergic to anything :rolleyes:

Squad 19 is down to two open slots. It has become a haven for those young bucks with good eyesight and iron sights.

Please, we need two weak eyed, not extremely fit open shooters to jump in as soon as possible.

Hurry before its two late. I feel the force of the dark side slowly failing. Don't allow this to happen.

Slightly bald people with C-mores also welcomed. :unsure:

Edited by Flatland Shooter

Squad 22 will be a very LOUD and talented squad. 13 open shooters, and we have 1 GM, 3 Ms, 5 A's, 2 B's and 2 C class shooters in just the open division. Add in an M in limited and I think that quallifies us as being a JR. Super Squad....

Man this shoot should be FUN!!!

Squad 19 is down to two open slots. It has become a haven for those young bucks with good eyesight and iron sights.

Please, we need two weak eyed, not extremely fit open shooters to jump in as soon as possible.

Hurry before its two late. I feel the force of the dark side slowly failing. Don't allow this to happen.

Slightly bald people with C-mores also welcomed. :unsure:

Excellent, we have an additional open shooter in Squad 19.

Welcome Blake. That makes four of us. We can offer free batteries, then huddle over in the corner and make fun of those iron shooters trying to figure where to install their batteries.

:cheers:

Edited by Flatland Shooter