Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Does Your Limited Or Limited 10 Look Like?

DBake

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I've got some pretty standard Limited guns. They are all in .40s&w. They are pretty plain and don't look nearly as good as virtually all the guns posted by others on this thread. But I'm still pretty proud of my little collection. My guns are a reflection of my shooting ability...average at best. :(

I've got an STI Tactical 5.0, a Sig P226 X-5 Competition, a Para P16-40 Limited, and an EAA Witness Elite Match. I need trigger work and magwells added to the P16-40 and the EAA, but just have yet to get around to it.

All four of these guns are crazy accurate. My favorite one to compete with is the Sig X-5 Competition. I've got fairly big hands, and the gun fits me perfectly. If you have smaller hands, I think you would have trouble with the X-5. But if you ever get a chance to shoot one I think you would really like it.

post-41235-0-37541200-1343862085_thumb.j

post-41235-0-66872000-1343862691_thumb.j

Edited by JGus

Here's my JPL Precision 5" Tactical .40 Limited gun. I'd been shooting a factory STI Tactical for years that pulled double duty as my home defense gun and just liked the way the gun balanced and so wanted a premium built version. It's not your blinged-out race gun but it's got all top-shelf parts, tight-ass lockup, and accurate as the day is long. I settled for a business black Duracoat finish. While I absolutely love looking at all of the pics on this thread of the Space-Guns, my personality is just suited towards a straightforward weapon that I can compete and train with and avoid any extraneous frills. John was great to work with on the project and had the patience of a statue working with me. I wanted to get more Glamour shots of it but I couldn't wait any longer to start beating on it and ruin the finish.

THANKS JOHN!

Cheers623

DVC

Nice looking blaster.

Great looking blaster...... now repeating these magic words to myself --> "staying in Production, no Limited, staying in Production, no Limited, staying in Production..." :cheers:

imagejpeg_4_4.jpgimagejpeg_3_5.jpg

OH MY OHHHHHH MY GOD!

"Must not sell kidney....... must not sell kidney......."

Love this gun!

• 1 month later...

Started life as a basic Brazos HP Edge, but being a car person, I obviously can't leave things as they are! Jimmy Vidanes of 1911 Speed Shop (Riverside, CA) pretty much rebuilt the gun. Now I know in the future to go fully custom from the start.

Yes, I am aware the thumb rest isn't legal yet. Messed around at a local steel match today and enjoyed it. Gonna experiment with it more after Nationals.

8041419328_949b10e1ea_b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

STI Executive

I double undercut and stippled the grip, then DuraCoated it.

Ice Magwell, Trigger job, about to put a flat trigger in as well.

Nothing too fancy yet on her, runs like a champ and I grin everytime I pick it up. :D

538322_10151218497623243_855323206_n.jpg

STI Executive

I double undercut and stippled the grip, then DuraCoated it.

Ice Magwell, Trigger job, about to put a flat trigger in as well.

Nothing too fancy yet on her, runs like a champ and I grin everytime I pick it up. biggrin.gif

Hum; I think you just gave me an idea

• 2 weeks later...