Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Does Your Limited Or Limited 10 Look Like?

DBake

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is the phoenix grip a copy of SVI's grips? The mag release has a similar profile.

Are you kidding me ?? Do your homework !! So whoever makes a improved pistol part a copy of colt ??

Edited by Sudden Death

So is the phoenix grip a copy of SVI's grips? The mag release has a similar profile.

Are you kidding me ?? Do your homework !! So whoever makes a improved pistol part a copy of colt ??

Jesus, testy much? I could have put my question slightly different, as you obviously took it the wrong way, I was NOT implying that P/T was ripping off SVI, I was curious if the grip was more similar to an SV than it was an STI grip. Why is your kneejerk reaction so obviously defensive? My homework is asking questions, especially since there is limited info out on these grips, this is the first picture with this angle and a mag release installed, that you can even see the similarity in mag release profile.

All 2011 grips are going to have SOME similarities they grips for a 2011 after all. That does NOT make them copies.

Fully aware that they will all be somewhat similar, what's up with the aggressive defense over even the mention of "copying"? Edited by -Ace-

• 4 weeks later...