I want:

- Jon to see his wife and kids

- GlockSpeed31 to be a good Santa for his kid

- Cure for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus

- Liota's orders

- The war to end and all GI's back home to theirs

- My mom to get better

But I don't need anyhting.

A 4" S&W 625, KISS Bullet Feeder for my 650 and a Case feeder for my 550 wouldn't make me mad, though. ;)

Merry Christmas to All and Blessings for 2007!

Nelson

Dear Santa,

I've been a very good boy, and this Christmas I'd like a Gulfstream V filled with cheerleaders.

PITTSFIELD-6.jpg

If it's a little short notice for the above, I'd settle for a Browning Citori XS Pro-Comp and two pallets of Remmy STS shells.

976789798-1.jpg

Thanks!

Eric

:D I allready have it / her,... but it would be nice if the SQeeelll in my ears would go away.

Dear Santa,

If it's a little short notice for the above, I'd settle for a Browning Citori XS Pro-Comp and two pallets of Remmy STS shells.

976789798-1.jpg

Thanks!

Eric

<_< I have a near new Verona Gold Sporting - that I think is as nice as my Browning that I was going to trade off to get a hand gun built.??? <_< it you want make a X mass deal

Hang in there, Mike ;) Again, sorry to hear about your mom....

My "request" list had lots of pricey toys:

TX CHL Permit funding

Emerson Karambit

Blackhawk Gladius light

CED 7000 timer

CED chrono

and some other minor stuff... we'll see what my prettier half decides to pick from list (if anything :D ). If I get some or none, its all good to me...

I did get to buy the big stick I borrowed from Bob Hanna (CenTX) that I took to the Nationals - that'll be under the tree, too... At least I have a working big stick, now (yes, yes... 7 months and counting.... and still no response... ;) ). Thanks, Bob ;)

Merry Christmas, everyone... !!

Actually, I'm hoping for safe travels - I'll be heading to Cincinnati for a couple of days right after Christmas to retrieve a bunch of camera gear that I inherited from my grandfather (too much to fly back with). I'm pretty excited about that - but not looking forward to the 18 hour drive back to central TX (alone). It'll be worth it, though....

It's that time of year again!

What are you wishing for this holiday season?

I'll start:

1) A K.I.S.S. Bullet Feeder for my 650 in 9mm/.38

2) An Alesis DM5 electronic drum kit

3) An STI Ranger II in .40

B)

-Chet

My wife told me she was going to get me my Dillon along with some "extras". Now I just have to figure out where to put it. Now if Santa will just give me that Grandmaster I want!? :lol:

I get urges now and then for shiny things like rifles and katanas, but as Christmas nears, I just find myself wanting more time. I'm working two jobs to support my young family, and my wife is working 20 hours per week too. By the time Friday comes around, we are too exhausted for the kid, let alone each other. Everything seems so rushed and hurried, it would be nice to slow things down and enjoy the moment.

A MiniDV camcorder to record those moments wouldn't hurt either.

Edited by p99shooter