Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What's On Your Holiday Wish List?

DJPoLo

I2) An Alesis DM5 electronic drum kit

Ah, someone after my on heart... :D I don't play to much anymore but every so often I get the urge to trade my acoustic set along the lines of this or one of the Roland kits. I've still got one of the original SR-16's from the 90's with a couple of pads I used as a substitute for buying various percussion pieces.

OK, to a list:

1) New PD blaster (CZ, M&P, etc)

2) A Dillion so I can stop saying that I'm going to start reloading.

3) Something in the 42" range to mount above the mantle to increase my TV viewing pleasures.. ;)

Smokey - you'd better be reading this :wub: ....

Tromix Saiga-12 #11, but with the Shark Brake and extended safety added

10 round saiga magazines - (5)

Shotgun case

Dawson Base Pads for my mags - Black

170mm magazine - Grams spring/follower, Dawson Base Pad

2k - 38SC cases

4k - Zero 124gr JHPs

Chris & Eric,

I only wish you guys were the "ordering authority" I needed. :(:)

This is the one time where the folks paying the bills have virtually no say in how their money is spent.

Merry Christmas, Eric! :D

Liota

Edited by Liota

Rocket and Chris,

I think it's funny the sheer number of red gripped STI/SVI types there are around now. The red makes them look good. I love mine.

It wasn't a Christmas gift, but the turnaround time from Benny was awesome!

All I really want is that sheet of paper with orders to go home. :wub:

Liota

My only wish would be to be able to see my mother one last time. But that wouldn't be possible, she passed away 2 months ago. Sorry for raining down on everyone's holiday wishes, but this is my wish.

I really hate the holidays, but have to do the right thing for my 2 year old son.

My only wish would be to be able to see my mother one last time. But that wouldn't be possible, she passed away 2 months ago. Sorry for raining down on everyone's holiday wishes, but this is my wish.

If I where Santa, I would grant your wish...gladly; but I'm just Henny and all I can say is best regards and Sorry for your loss. :huh::unsure:

GlockSpeed31

Enjoy your son this Christmas. They grow up to quick. Mine are 30 and 32 now. But as time goes by and things change it is mostly for the better. Now I have 6 grand children to spoil and send home with thier moms and dads. Six future shooters too!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.