Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PAL primer tube filler available

Great guy! The best primer filler hands down. I’ve tried them all, And Pal filler works! Thousands of primers and not one upside down. Just my .02.  JD 

Edited by JDIllon
Correction

17 hours ago, TONY BARONE said:

I have been using the Pal Filler for years and it a remarkable product never an upside down primer and fills a tube in 14 seconds.

Yeah and for the cost I have a PAL filler and like 30 tubes. I just sit and fill them on the deck while I listen to audible. I like being able to see each and every primer drop in the correct orientation. 

I messaged Umberto Monday asking about ordering. He replied quickly, I sent him some money, and the PAL filler showed up from Italy this morning.

I did a test and loaded a few tubes a couple of minutes ago and so far I'm super impressed. This thing is a tank and loaded so smoothly. I've had a couple of vibraprimes, one not so good and one that works pretty well, but nothing like this. I look forward to further loading with it to really see how it does.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/3/2021 at 9:58 AM, wurm said:

I messaged Umberto Monday asking about ordering. He replied quickly, I sent him some money, and the PAL filler showed up from Italy this morning.

I did a test and loaded a few tubes a couple of minutes ago and so far I'm super impressed. This thing is a tank and loaded so smoothly. I've had a couple of vibraprimes, one not so good and one that works pretty well, but nothing like this. I look forward to further loading with it to really see how it does.

What was the cost?

On 3/1/2022 at 4:59 AM, vluc said:

205 euros last I saw, about $230. not sure what shipping would be 

In late Nov 2021, total shipped price to US was just under $248...and worth every penny 😉

• 1 year later...
40 minutes ago, RGC said:

Are these yet available?  I had a couple years ago and they are far superior to anything else I have used.

They are still the best system! Maybe do a search online or send a message to the email posted in the first post

54 minutes ago, Sarge said:

That’s why I have one NIB as a backup!

yeah, that’s a good idea, I may have to do that as well. 
There’s just a few other items I need to get first, but a backup PAL Filler is definitely high on the list.