Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mark7 Evolution

1 minute ago, WaynePatrick said:

Interesting suggestion. We’re in the middle of creating a private forum for Mighty Armory product owners.

The link will be on our website.

Wayne

Mighty Armory

Wayne,

I am also a user of your products as well. My only suggestion is to make it easy to sign up. 

Mark7 requires you to provide a serial number and then you have to wait for them to approve you via Facebook or their forum. 

Make all information easily available. Your user guides and documents should all be publically available for anyone to see, customer or not. 

Anytjing else makes ales it seem like the company is tying to hide something. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Thetimb said:

Wayne,

I am also a user of your products as well. My only suggestion is to make it easy to sign up. 

Mark7 requires you to provide a serial number and then you have to wait for them to approve you via Facebook or their forum. 

Make all information easily available. Your user guides and documents should all be publically available for anyone to see, customer or not. 

Anytjing else makes ales it seem like the company is tying to hide something. 

I disagee with your theory. There’s nothing wrong with an owners group that’s private. 

There are plenty of forums out there for Reloaders to post what ever they choose. 

As for simplicity I complete agree. 

Mighty Armory is ranked Best Universal Decapping Die by Google. We have nothing to hide.

3 hours ago, WaynePatrick said:

Interesting suggestion. We’re in the middle of creating a private forum for Mighty Armory product owners.

Why? Yours is a pretty simple product (I have the Blue one), it either works or doesn't. 

Good to hear that Mark 7 manuals are online and will be kept updated. However, you should at least allow customers who paid for a machine access to any and all documentation. Personally, I typically download manuals before I buy a product so I can familiarize myself with it. Waiting until I have a press so I can enter a serial number is bit like putting the cart before the horse. 

To Mark 7:

I would encourage you to consider the possibility of assigning presses (therefore) serial numbers to all who preordered, thereby, allowing us access to the information we desire. 

Thank you,

Eagerly awaiting my new toy and hopefully reading its manual in the meantime.

51 minutes ago, quiller said:

Good to hear that Mark 7 manuals are online and will be kept updated. However, you should at least allow customers who paid for a machine access to any and all documentation. Personally, I typically download manuals before I buy a product so I can familiarize myself with it. Waiting until I have a press so I can enter a serial number is bit like putting the cart before the horse. 

To Mark 7:

I would encourage you to consider the possibility of assigning presses (therefore) serial numbers to all who preordered, thereby, allowing us access to the information we desire. 

Thank you,

Eagerly awaiting my new toy and hopefully reading its manual in the meantime.

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ9Nxf7Z4SnRK9IDSsVCB8y81lGGFS6wdk6y

Here you go

Just now, Thetimb said:

Same manual listed for the Pro. 

Well, Pro doesn't come with the handle and needs extra instructions for installation of tablet and adding sensors etc. if it is added afterwards. So, I guess that particular manual is not quite ready yet.

I agree that manuals should be freely available, but understand that during this period of transitioning from presses not available to people getting them, they wanted to keep things private for the first bit. 

The pro does come with the handle. In fact, when you order a pro it is the entire regular Evolution, but you also get the Pro autodrive kit with mounting bracket, autodrive,  and tablet. 

Looks like the daily lubing and greasing  is not bad as it does not seem that one has to take the machine apart for that.  Spending two hours taking it apart, lubing and putting it back together is a big pain every 10K rounds for the 1050 for me. I wonder how often one has to check the indexing adjustments on a regular basis?

Hello
I pre ordered an Evolution on February 3rd.
From what I read here I should benefit from reloading tools and a powder measure.
I hope to have it in July
Sorry for the translation, thanks Google

On 4/27/2018 at 9:21 AM, Mark7 said:

Morning,

Hey did you hear that?? Sounds like the powder check die on your manual press warning you, might want to go check it out. 

The sensor on the auto drive system stops the press and on our manual press it gives off an audible warning to alert you.

We look forward to your purchase today ;)

Thank You,

Mark 7 Reloading Team

Hi,

Before I press send to my order, I just want to confirm that statement. You are saying that the Mark 7 Gen 2 Digital Powder Check Sensor for the Mark 7 Evolution, have an audible warning for powder lever even when not connect (the wire) to a Mark 7 Autodrive ?

Can you explain this one a little more in details for me, or maybe I am looking at the wrong sensor/die. 

Thank you ! 

https://www.markvii-loading.com/Mark-7-Gen-2-Digital-Powder-Check-Sensor_p_154.html

Help ??

Edited by max1337
no replies

3 hours ago, tanks said:

I hate you, or rather my bank account does. ;) Just changed my order from an Evolution Pro to a Revo. ?

Now that's the way to do it! 

Since DAA and Shooters Connection has shipped several of the Evolutions already, where are the posts from people who have one up and running talking about how it's going?!?!  I'm not going to be the first one to do it......... ?

My EVO will ship in July, hoping the first weeks. I will make a video about it after. But still havent decided if I should order the PRO conversion right away or wait a bit and run it with the handle for a while. Its more than twice the cost :/ but I am pretty tired of using a handle, so I know what I am leaning toward.

16 hours ago, tanks said:

I hate you, or rather my bank account does. ;) Just changed my order from an Evolution Pro to a Revo. ?

yeah baby! nicely done! Your gun will thank you.