Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Ultimate Be All End All Topic for PCC and CO

jhgtyre

Merging all the PCC topics together makes sense, but why drag CO into it. Other than the fact that they are both (or soon to be) provisional divisions, they are quite different discussions. Not everyone agrees, but fundamentally the difference between a handgun and carbine makes these two very separate discussions IMHO.

Merging all the PCC topics together makes sense, but why drag CO into it. Other than the fact that they are both (or soon to be) provisional divisions, they are quite different discussions. Not everyone agrees, but fundamentally the difference between a handgun and carbine makes these two very separate discussions IMHO.

Agreed

Only thing I don't get is why do i have to have an optic to shoot CO when I don't need a dot to compete in Open? Lol

Then why do you need a revolver to shoot in revolver class? Why do you need a single stack gun to shoot in single stack. It's what the division is made for. Open is open, not "dot". Lets do like they do in kiddie league baseball and soccer, bring what you want and nobody keeps score.

Edited by BARRYJ

I'm just messing with you guys. You can keep your pet version of these topics but I am inclined to shut down any new topics on either matter that get opened unless they are truly and substantially different from one of the MANY existing topics.

ld

It's comforting to find myself among the majority of 405687406 votes.

Past history indicates the controversial rule/division changes resulting in historical super threads always lead to great successes. It's time to celebrate for unity and harmony.

Oh and you should never trust a poll that allows the moderator to adjust the number of votes ;)

The moderators can change poll results?

That would be quite a scandal.

Any poll, anywhere, can and will be manipulated to serve the needs of the pollster ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Only thing I don't get is why do i have to have an optic to shoot CO when I don't need a dot to compete in Open? Lol

Then why do you need a revolver to shoot in revolver class? Why do you need a single stack gun to shoot in single stack. It's what the division is made for. Open is open, not "dot". Lets do like they do in kiddie league baseball and soccer, bring what you want and nobody keeps score.

I was with you until the very end .... Just bring whatever you want but we're most definitely going to keep score ....

• 1 month later...