Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New STI DVC Open and Limited guns

Quack

I was thinking of getting a cz custom cts to start shooting limited with but man what a awesome looking gun. My only problem is with there customer service. I won a STI 5" classic bald slide last year at the Ohio match and even after several emails and phone calls, (which they keep saying "sorry, we will send it out and you should expect it within 30days") I still haven't gotten it 9 months later!!! I don't think they have any plans on giving me the slide. Pretty sucky. I was pumped to win that thing and start putting pieces together for a limited gun.

PM me your info and I will look into it.

Thanks

Dustin

PM sent

I boxed your slide myself and It will ship today! Sorry for the delay.

Thanks

Dustin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah they're just doing what they should, coming out with better products to entice all of us to buy and/or upgrade. it's the circle of life, we buy the new stuff, sell our "old" stuff at reasonable prices that lets others get into the game, repeat, repeat. I bought an edge last year as well and would have preferred the new DVC, but I'm super-happy with the edge and no regrets.

If these come anything like the ones they had at SHOT no one will be disappointed with them. The finish was great, and as said before the trigger on these was superb. I think I know where my tax return is going this year!

The 2014 catalog download never made it to the site. You can still download a 2013 catalog if you want it though.

The new website will be up and running hopefully by the end of the week. You can call 512 492 6999 and request to have a 2015 catalog sent to you.

Thanks!

Dustin

The 2014 catalog download never made it to the site. You can still download a 2013 catalog if you want it though.

The new website will be up and running hopefully by the end of the week. You can call 512 492 6999 and request to have a 2015 catalog sent to you.

Thanks!

Dustin

The new site is not up yet. Hope to have it going this week....

I saw these at SHOT on Friday, and my impressions were very positive. The finish looked great, fit was just ok, but the triggers were the best on any stock STI I have ever felt. Better even than on some of the custom guns I own.

I totally agree. I handled the Limited at SHOT and was very impressed. Can see one in my future.

It seems like more and more semi-custom places are using those "gold" styled barrels. I do like the contrast with the stainless. Good job at least on the looks side of things. If they shoot as good as my Eagle does.... mmmmmcmmmmm.

Man, these are looking tempting. I've been shooting Production for going on 4 years now and have been itching to try Limited. With tax-return time upon us I was actually looking at buying a Dawson Edge CRP but noticed the DVC listed on their site and I think I've been convinced to hold out for one of these. Particularly with it already coming with 2 140mm magazines it seems like a no-brainer.

I was thinking of getting a cz custom cts to start shooting limited with but man what a awesome looking gun. My only problem is with there customer service. I won a STI 5" classic bald slide last year at the Ohio match and even after several emails and phone calls, (which they keep saying "sorry, we will send it out and you should expect it within 30days") I still haven't gotten it 9 months later!!! I don't think they have any plans on giving me the slide. Pretty sucky. I was pumped to win that thing and start putting pieces together for a limited gun.

PM me your info and I will look into it.

Thanks

Dustin

PM sent

I boxed your slide myself and It will ship today! Sorry for the delay.

Thanks

Dustin

Thanks Dustin for the fast help to get me my slide. I received it today.

Just picked up a Dawsons Edge and now these come out!!!

What about some sort of credit program or something? Literally just got it a week before I saw the new DVC's!

Help a fella out STI!!!

Or you could sell me the Edge for cheap so you have the $$ for the DVC....

Just picked up a Dawsons Edge and now these come out!!!

What about some sort of credit program or something? Literally just got it a week before I saw the new DVC's!

Help a fella out STI!!!

Or you could sell me the Edge for cheap so you have the $$ for the DVC....

maybe next year......I think I am going to just keep it and see how the reports Of these guns in the wild go.

if I make A class I will treat myself to the DVC next year. I really hope these things are the new awesome sauce