Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New STI DVC Open and Limited guns

Quack

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any plans on other finishes besides the hard chrome/ Ti?

I know my vote might not count that much. But I'd have a open gun on order if it looked like that ........ BLACK!!! lol

This is a big "if", and only and "if" we were to offer the DVC'S in black it would be a quality finish such as some type of DLC coating. ;)

I know my vote might not count that much. But I'd have a open gun on order if it looked like that ........ BLACK!!! lol

This is a big "if", and only and "if" we were to offer the DVC'S in black it would be a quality finish such as some type of DLC coating. ;)

Ok that "black" open DVC is awesome. I don't even need the TiN barrel and comp, that would save a few bucks on manufacturing. I'd be trying to beg, borrow, and steal for that one.

Edited by shotgunone

I have resisted looking at these but I'm weak so I've checked them out and now I want one of each (but that's not going to happen). I know the open gun is designed around 9 major/38 super but would it also run okay in 9 minor? Given the approximate price difference of $250 wouldn't I be smarter to buy the new DVC Open over the Steel Master if I my plans are exclusively for steel challenge use?

I like your style!

Dustin you gota be kiddin me..i just made this edge worth more than the dvc. lighten slide tri top and barsto barrel and hardchromed..i shouldve wait a little:(...now i want to sell it just to get the dvc...hmmm maybe not

post-24197-0-60178100-1423718937_thumb.j

Dustin you gota be kiddin me..i just made this edge worth more than the dvc. lighten slide tri top and barsto barrel and hardchromed..i shouldve wait a little:(...now i want to sell it just to get the dvc...hmmm maybe not

That's a pretty one! Who did the work? The big plus to the DVC is the lifetime no BS warranty backed by a company that been in this game for many years. Just something to think about.... ;)

Edited by Dustint21

Elaborate on that no BS warranty, please Dustint21. Are you talking like Dillon no BS or the standard noBS lifetime warranty?It's the same lifetime warranty that STI has been offering, or something new? Thanks...

Edited by a matt

Elaborate on that no BS warranty, please Dustint21. Are you talking like Dillon no BS or the standard noBS lifetime warranty?It's the same lifetime warranty that STI has been offering, or something new? Thanks...

Same as we have always had, but with a better management backing. Our parts are are getting better. The customer service and sales team are all new. We are listening to what the customers are asking for. STI is growing and getting better everyday.

Edited by Dustint21