Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where is all the chatter on Single Stack Nationals?

chbrow10

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you see the results on the USPSA site ?? I am a current member, but, if I enter my # where it shows Competitor or USPSA number I get a message saying I'm not in the match ??

Go to USPSA.org and look under the menu bar at the top of the page...

There's a table with "Major match results uploaded within the past day" at the top... Click on the Single Stack Nationals link... I don't think you have to log in to see the match results...

I watched a lot of the live super squad videos, seemed like Rob was having some mag issues here and there? Nils looked pretty smooth and fast as usual.

I went last year but now that I see it's nearly the same match stages, I'm glad I skipped it.

I watched a lot of the live super squad videos, seemed like Rob was having some mag issues here and there? Nils looked pretty smooth and fast as usual.

I went last year but now that I see it's nearly the same match stages, I'm glad I skipped it.

it wasn't the same, the stages this year were tougher than last year, had a lot more options, and of the last 4 years I have been these were the best so far a lot more USPSA style National stages than the previous years. Ray Hirst and the crew at PASA now how to make challenging stages.

I thought it was an enjoyable match, and I am glad to have finally gotten to attend. I'd like to have shot more than one stage well, but I know whose fault that is and what to do to fix it :-)

A big thanks to the people who set it up and worked it.

Didn't make weight, didn't fit in the box, didn't make minor, illegal holster/gear positioning...

Didn't make minor means you shoot for no score, weight is the big issue, pulling a mag from an illegal pocket is one

I've always thought that adding open division for a match like this was odd considering this rule:

6.2.5.1 However, if a competitor fails to satisfy the equipment or other requirements of a declared Division during a course of fire, the competitor will be placed in Open Division, if available, other-wise the competitor will shoot the match for no score.

Russ,

I've always thought of it as not beating the competitor too badly. The competitors paid their entry fees, and most likely didn't plan to wind up being moved to open. Publishing the scores gives them an opportunity to see how they shot, and costs the match staff very little.....

It is -- by a strict reading -- against the rules, since they don't allow registering for the match in Open. On the other hand it's a nice thing to do.....

it wasn't the same, the stages this year were tougher than last year, had a lot more options, and of the last 4 years I have been these were the best so far a lot more USPSA style National stages than the previous years. Ray Hirst and the crew at PASA now how to make challenging stages.

I've been the past three years and this year's stages were the best of the 3. Lots of different options on almost every stage, field course, and lots of hard cover targets and steel hard cover. I really enjoyed the match this year and the weather was awesome.

If you lost a mag at the match, we may have it.

Send me a PM to identify it.

If it's yours we would be happy to ship it to you.

Just checked out liveshots.net Thanks BritainUSA for the coverage you provide at the major matches

You would think USPSA would give this guy a stipend for the service he provides at his own cost. You would think USPSA would do a lot of things they don't do.

Just checked out the results page, 7 stage wins for Nils! Good lord he must have shot lights out. He was 155th on one stage and 158th on another if my memory serves me correctly, top 20 on 11 stages and top 10 on 10 stages, what a performance!! TGO Jr? TGO II?

Just checked out the results page, 7 stage wins for Nils! Good lord he must have shot lights out. He was 155th on one stage and 158th on another if my memory serves me correctly, top 20 on 11 stages and top 10 on 10 stages, what a performance!! TGO Jr? TGO II?

He is awesome but he has to win the next 15 (I think) SS Nationals to TIE Rob's record of consecutive wins...