Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Waited 4 years for this Christmas gift

SiG Lady

Holy crap, I have a job!!!! (Finally.) Got a nice part-time gig in a local legal office (Finally!) where we do civil lit and arbitrations. Hourly rate is MORE than average (Finally!) and the attorney is highly regarded on both the local and state level. A dignified situation (Finally!). I'm job-sharing (Finally!) with one of my lady-friends/associates in the legal community. I'll now get to see all my three to four years of legal schooling in action (Finally).

No, no bail bonds. Civil litigation and arbitration.

Yes, I really fell in love with Law when I accepted a bankruptcy law position six years ago. I came upon the job by accident and decided to pursue legal work more deeply.God bless college online programs! Then I joined this legal association a couple of years back and they liked my ideas so elected me to their local board of directors. They even financed my recent certification. Then I end up with (finally!) this wonderful little job with an attorney who's on the Oregon State Bar Board of Governors, who pays a generous wage, and happens to be a nice person. And whose 20-something two sons are really cool. :devil:

• 2 weeks later...