Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Liveshots @ STI Back to Back Handgun Nationals

BritinUSA

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello: I am not sure about that. Maybe they don't want people to know who won. I think Nils won after seeing all the great video coverage that Paul did. Others may have been faster on some stages but Nils was steady all through the match. I saw some gun problems and brain problems from some of the other shooters. I can't wait to get there and start shooting it Friday. Thanks, Eric

If Nils won, then hooray. He was particularly gracious and appreciative of the RO's (and all the top guys are excellent). They shot our stage last, and Nils was solid and smooth. Manny killed our stage tho, HF of over 12 for 32 round field course with 2 clamshells, no shoots and partials. Yow.

I watched some of the 2 stages before ours while waiting for them. Saw a couple of unexpected train wrecks. Shooting is unforgiving.

Thanks for vids, thanks for everyone that chimed in with heads up about what's happening in the match also

Congrat, Nils Jon-ass-on. Lol thumbs up guys!

Looking foward to Fridays start...

Edited by a matt

Poor squad 24, out here til 6:45 tonight fighting re-shoots in this nasty wind. But they persevered, and Joshua Rademaker, was the last shooter of the 2013 Limited Nationals.

We thank you for the popularity, with many thousands of people checking scores from all over the world, but it exposed a flaw based on the sheer amount of total matches, that alas slows this one down.

They are working to fix it by later tonight, and certainly by the Open match. But for now you will want to visit http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-display-match-results.php

to check your results.

414 Videos were recorded, tagged and uploaded over the past 3 days. Viewers from all over the world were watching the action unfold. There were a few hiccups along the way but fortunately I received some e-mails that informed me of the problem and I was able to fix all the issues.

Digital Images were uploaded every night and the Videos are now sorted by name/stage.

The main LiveShots screen will be reset tonight ready for the Open match. I will be focusing exclusively on the Open Division for the next three days, the women in the AM-PM-AM schedule and the top Men on the PM-AM-PM schedule.

Hopefully the wind and the dust are behind us now...

I will try and write up an article on the Limited match over the next week or so, the Open write-up will follow after that. There may be some delays in the article as I have to be back at work on Tuesday, I think, or maybe Wednesday... what day is it today ???