Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

hipertouch 24c trigger

45shooter

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious to feel one. I have shot a lot of triggers, Rock River, Custom Rock Rivers , JP's, Golds. Have yet to feel a true crisp trigger like a Jewel bolt gun trigger.

You won't feel one like a Jewel bolt gun trigger.

After you shoot a Jewell you'll need a cigarette. They are that good.

Pat

• 7 months later...

old thread revival...

I just put a 24C in a lower that had a SD3G and before that had a CMC flat. It feels a little weird... the safety is much harder to disengage now than is was with any of the other triggers. When I set the hammer with the lower off the gun the hammer didn't want to move when I pulled the trigger. I had to kind of pry it up to get it moving. With the hammer cocked it feels like the hammer spring has almost no influence on the hammer. Once it starts moving the 2 coil springs get it going but I am not feeling good about this. I put one in a friends gun a couple of weeks ago and I don't remember any of this happening...

old thread revival...

I just put a 24C in a lower that had a SD3G and before that had a CMC flat. It feels a little weird... the safety is much harder to disengage now than is was with any of the other triggers. When I set the hammer with the lower off the gun the hammer didn't want to move when I pulled the trigger. I had to kind of pry it up to get it moving. With the hammer cocked it feels like the hammer spring has almost no influence on the hammer. Once it starts moving the 2 coil springs get it going but I am not feeling good about this. I put one in a friends gun a couple of weeks ago and I don't remember any of this happening...

Check the spring rods to ensure they are in correctly. The notch needs to be outboard. It sounds like they or one is in backwards.

old thread revival...

Mine felt similar to what you describe when it was new. I went out and shot it and had zero issues. I've shot two matches now without a problem and numerous rounds at the range.

I didn't check any of that. I put it in last night and didn't spend a lot of time messing with it. The safety is what seems really weird. I am going to look at it when I go home at lunch.

Paul check this link out for trouble shooting the problem

http://www.hiperfire.com/resources/my-trigger-doesnt-work-as-avertised-am-i-doing-something-wrong/

Seems like it may have been my JP oversize anti walk pins. I swapped them out for the mil spec pins and fired 20 or 30 rounds with no issues today. I did also swap out the safety to a noveske sts just for good measure.

Glad to hear you got it fixed. Enjoy it

So, these triggers have been out for mostly a full season. How have the triggers held up and how are they once they've been shot a few thousand rounds?

I have a E that has around 6000 rounds through it and a C that has about 3000 on it. Both have performed without a problem and the feel only gets better. Still the best triggers on the market

• 4 months later...