Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

hipertouch 24c trigger

45shooter

Just put one of the new hipertouch 24c straight triggers in my gun. It is the best trigger I have ever felt. I have have used everything out there over the years and this has the best feel. Light, quick reset. Cant see going back to something else

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is the only difference between the C and E the shape of the trigger?

I dont feel any difference in the two myself as far as pull and reset (with the same color springs of course)

Yes, I think that is right.

• 2 weeks later...

Been looking at E and C products and found your posts. The FAQ tab on each product's page discusses the differences. They appear subtle, but I think once you understand what's said, you should be able to feel the difference. I'd read the 24C FAQ first as it seems to best address question by Tacticauk9. Any thoughts? I'd like to get one or the other, but not both initially.

I picked one up on the Pro Am prize table and installed it in a M&P15-22, and it is very close to my factory JP trigger in my SCR-11. I think the reset may be a little quicker than the JP as well. It was easy to install and needed no adjustments.

Installed one myself, the 24c. Everyone at the last match that touched it loved it. The shoe feels real similar to a 1911 curved trigger, little wider. Actually, the whole thing feels like a good 1911 trigger, but with no take up.

Im running the medium-weight right now. Haven't measured it, but its LIGHT.

Anyone get a chance to compare these to the AR Gold?

I ran the AR gold for a couple of years and change to the Hiperfire and I like the Hiperfire must better. It has a better feel to me and the reset is better. They are close but the Hiperfire is better.

Anyone can also use the code MS930 for a 15% discount until the end of Sept.

Anyone get a chance to compare these to the AR Gold?

I ran the AR gold for a couple of years and change to the Hiperfire and I like the Hiperfire must better. It has a better feel to me and the reset is better. They are close but the Hiperfire is better.

Anyone can also use the code MS930 for a 15% discount until the end of Sept.

What aspect of it is better?