Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

hipertouch 24c trigger

45shooter

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does this have a shorter reset than the AR Gold? Or do you mean better as in more positive reset? I'm still skeptical of all the extra parts.

To me it is more positive reset and I can feel it better when it resets. I like this when shooting long range so I know where to stop my finger. You need to feel one and you will see what everyone is talking about.

I looked too, but couldn't find any.

So are all of their triggers the same in general feel to the Gieselle 3G triggers. Where you start to pull the trigger back it moves smoothly at the same weight the whole way at what ever the set weight is, then at some point with no wall, the hammer just drops?

I looked too, but couldn't find any.

So are all of their triggers the same in general feel to the Gieselle 3G triggers. Where you start to pull the trigger back it moves smoothly at the same weight the whole way at what ever the set weight is, then at some point with no wall, the hammer just drops?

I sampled all 3 at FNH. The only one that I liked was the C version. Pull was short and pretty crisp.

A buddy's AR Gold felt creepy to me, I didn't like another buddy's Gieselle trigger, I don't know which variation that was, it reminded me of a stock revolver trigger, long and not so smooth.

If you really want to see what it is all about and feel the trigger Hiperfire will have a tent set up at Blueridge 3 gun match at Rockcastle in two weeks and then they will have a tent at the international Pro/Am the 1st of Nov. if you can't wait they have a code for a 15% discount for the next few days on the website. Just use the code MS930.

Neither tc930 or ms930 worked for me. Is this on the hipertouch website?

Try MS 930. MS in caps.

The code worked for me yesterday.

Pat

Thanks! I'm unedumacated with 'tem picture boxes. That discount works.. Has anybody had any problems with these triggers?

Okay is it me or does this seems a little to good to be true? (quote taken from HiperFire's FB page)

Another testimonial: "Amazing Trigger System!!! I ran the new Hiperfire 24C today in a 3-Gun match in Clinton, SC and let me tell you, my accuracy at long range distance was flawless. This trigger is amazing! I have ran a major competitors trigger before and this new Hiperfire 24C trigger blows all other triggers away. The fact of very little uptake, and lighting fast reset makes follow up shots super fast. All in all this trigger has shaved an average of 17 seconds from my stage times and drastically improved my accuracy. I will only be running Hiperfire Trigger Groups in my rifles from now on. Thanks Hiperfire for such a great product and for supporting the sport of 3-Gun."

Anyone in Virginia around or north of Richmond have one that I could put my hands on? Running the Wilson TTU-3G now, and while I like it, i'm not in love with it.

Yeah, you can try mine.

Very tempting... hopefully there will be a 15% off code for January or February.

Looking at their recent codes, and using my super-secret decoder ring...in January try MS131 or TC131. If they follow their pattern, February will be MS228 or TC228......or maybe not.