Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

hipertouch 24c trigger

45shooter

Regrettably, I have no TCXXXX codes for now. However the guidance to use the Brownells code is likely the better choice or check with any of the other great supporters of our sport to see if they have similar or betterBlack Friday offerings.

I spent a good bit of time this evening checking and the Brownells discount is the best price I could find.

If anyone finds better, please post.

Thanks.

Bill

If you order before midnight from http://www.theshooterssource.com/hiperfire-trigger-p-20315.html?manufacturers_id=911 they have 20% off everything storewide with the 24C in stock as of 2140 EST. Sale ends at midnight tonight. Good luck!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

still "out of stock" as of this morning

Jeremy updated thread to indicate Nordic barrels came in and are now in stock.

Also indicated that the Hiperfire triggers are expected later this week. Not good for me. I will be travelling and away from my computer Thursday and Friday.

Bill

Is jeremy from shooters source?

still "out of stock" as of this morning

Jeremy updated thread to indicate Nordic barrels came in and are now in stock.

Also indicated that the Hiperfire triggers are expected later this week. Not good for me. I will be travelling and away from my computer Thursday and Friday.

Bill

Is jeremy from shooters source?

Yes he is. A great guy to deal with.

Pat

I shot this trigger last month and was completely wowed by it. The person who dropped it in, at the range, had no experience at all with armoring and was able to do it in under 10 minutes with a punch and hammer on his PSA. The trigger was the fastest resetting trigger I have ever had the pleasure of shooting to the point I could almost getting into a full auto sound with limited barrel rise.

The only thing I could compare this trigger to is back in my paintball days, when electronic triggers first came out on angels. It is smooth with a clean break and a fast reset.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone compared the hipertouch 24c vs the Wilson TTU-3G?

Send me a Wilson and I'll do a comparison for ya.

Just put another 24C in my second build. Very nice, crisp, consistent 2# break, just like the first one. Scored this one and a Nordic 18" barrel from Shooters Source at 20% off. Screaming deal.

Pat

• 2 weeks later...