Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAA/Tanfoglio Chop Shop - NO SELLING OR TRADING

Picked up a Limited Pro in 10mm last night. I have a few extras; 9mm 4.5" slide large frame, 10mm slide from Match Elite. Grips from both the Witness and Match, and a few other parts.

Run Nil grips on the Witness(22LR) and Match(9mm) that are made for a CZ-97. Fit fine with a little woodworking. Not for those with small hands though.

Would like to for a long slide (4.75) 9mm that would fit the Limited Pro.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henning is out of medium reach flat triggers, so I picked up a short reach version, and of course it's too short for me. If someone has a medium reach and would prefer a short reach, I'm up for the trade.

IMG_1893_zps18a819c4.jpg

IMG_1894_zps6156491f.jpg

Edited by m03

Looking for a 40SW extractor and a mag release for a S2 or Elite Limited 40. Used extractor is ok but need one that has not been "fitted" or filed on. Thanks.

Also I have an unused 9mm extractor if that will help with a trade.

Looking for a 40SW extractor and a mag release for a S2 or Elite Limited 40. Used extractor is ok but need one that has not been "fitted" or filed on. Thanks.

The 9mm and 40S&W extractors are the same. And I think you want the "extended mag release" which is found on most Elite guns.

The 9mm and 40S&W extractors are the same. And I think you want the "extended mag release" which is found on most Elite guns.

I wondered that but my extractor says "9" on it and I see some distributors such as Graufel's site and the one in Canada specify caliber when ordering the extractor. I also think the extractor on my S2 40 says 40 on it. "I think." Just wanting an extra.

Henning is out of medium reach flat triggers, so I picked up a short reach version, and of course it's too short for me. If someone has a medium reach and would prefer a short reach, I'm up for the trade.

I'll trade Ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took the Henning flat trigger out of my Stock III cuz I simply could not get used to it. Maybe 100 rounds fired using it. Anyone interested in a trade? I also have a brand new factory magwell that is gathering dust until I can locate a henning one. If anyone is interested in doing some trading let me know. While I am at it, I am enjoying Limited so much that I want to get a Limited HC in .40 for my backup instead of my Stock III. PM me if anyone looking to do some bartering:-)

Baron, I put the Henning trigger in to make it SAO to backup my Limited gun but the Henning trigger just never got to where I liked it to be. I put in a flat factory trigger in and it is 10X better. A nice 2.25-2.5# pull with no over travel and a good crisp reset. The reset is a tad longer than I would like but I will fix that when I get around to it. It's just a backup gun for now. I did install a new EG flat trigger in my Limited and it has to be the best trigger in my line of Tanfos. It's close to 2.0# and has the cleanest reset. I did put in a different hammer spring and will run a over 500 rounds thru it between Sunday match and Monday practice to ensure no light strikes but I don't think that will happen with the extended FP and EG FP spring.

I like the gun but guess I just want the backup for major matches to be the same as primary gun. Or I just may sell it and say the hell with a backup Limited gun and get another Gold Custom I have a lead on that is a great price:-) I have an addiction to these Italian pieces of steel, lol

Just a heads up. If anyone here is a leftie, midway has the Bladetech Pro-series kydex speed rig in foliage green, olive drab, and dark earth for $21.25. There is only one of each color in both ASR and Tek-loc, and they are all left handed. If I were even remotely good at shooting left hand, I would have bought one.

hell yeah. get another noisy gun. they are the most fun after all. :)

Yes, that's what I'm really wanting. I'm thinking of putting one of my Stock II's in 9mm up for sale since I will prolly shoot Limited and Open for awhile before going back to Production. Open is so much fun:-)

I know I posted this a month ago, but I thought I'd try again.

Anyone looking for an open top end project? I have a 4.5" 9mm slide and a 6" 9mm barrel that I'm not going to need. $460 shipped.

20141115_121900.jpg

Do you still have this upper? Is it a long slide or the same as the Match slide?

I took along break from Competitive shooting for awhile. I have been wanting to get back into it for awhile. I was using a Beretta PX4 .40 cal then Picked up a Para P-16 before i stopped shooting.

Well I am going to use my armalite ar 24 and was wondering if you guys know which mags work the best in them? If I'm in the wrong section Sorry about that still trying to figure out where this pistol fits in. LOL

EDIT: Got some. Thanks kneelingatlas

I'm looking for some thicker grips and was told try the Pre 2005 rubber witness grips. Anyone have a pair somewhere that they'd like to part with?

Edited by NickO