Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAA/Tanfoglio Chop Shop - NO SELLING OR TRADING

Hey guys,

I have a set of EG's extreme gribs for a stock II (like new), I'd like to swap them out for a set of either Henning, or EG's grips for a match, or stock I. I'd prefer hennings, but anything skinny at this point would be great. Grips I'm swapping for don't need to like new, as I'm just going to cover them with grip tape any way ;-)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a set of those on my match... They work in a pinch, but they just aren't quite right. I can't quite put my finger on it. I really wish henning would make his large frame grips again those are the bomb.

Is it possible to remove the rear sight blade for the super sights without damaging them? Would like to do some mods to the gap.

I removed the entire sight a while back to fix another non related issue. I had no problem using a nylon tipped punch coupled with careful use of a brass punch I modified for the purpose. I replaced it in the same way and then re zeroed.

However I too would like to remove just the blade so that I can "dog ear" the corners safely as I find that improves my sight picture. I'm going to look at it more carefully as I would do both my Tanfos in the same way.

Found a local place that had M3x0.5 in 4mm and 6mm....naturally, the one I had was 5mm. Even though I'd taken it out and looked at the parts at least a dozen times, I was sure the other screw was lost. Today at the store...there it was.

Hmmmm sorta like a sight tracker? Perhaps some v porting on it? Idk I can't tell much from the pic

I did find a lim pro on g un broker like mine w the 3 hole pattern. 38 super w 22lr conversation. Open bid at 600$ if I had the $ I would get it for a back up! I'm sure someone will snatch it up!