Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAA/Tanfoglio Chop Shop - NO SELLING OR TRADING

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I don't necessarily want to post a classified ad but does anyone have any interest in trading a Tanfoglio Limited in .40 for a Stock III in .40? Or I have an extra Stock II in 9mm that I may would trade depending on the deal. Want to have my backup gun for Limited to match my primary gun. Just let me know. Thanks

Gump

I have a single, 9mm compact mag for small frame Tanfoglio or Baby Eagle pistols, it's brand new, asking $25 shipped.

I just found some more: two small frame Tanfo 40 mags also new, the pair for $50 shipped.

Also: set of 4 Arredondo spring/followers for 10/45 - $45 shipped.

Edited by kneelingatlas

Thought about making a thread, but alot of good answers on here....

Lost a set screw in an older Henning "H500 base pad w/ set screw". Do I need to go through Henning, or is it a screw that can be found at a local store?

Thank you

Does anyone have any factory ambi safeties that they aren't using and would wanna part with?

I'd like to trade the ambi safeties from my Stock III for the extended single sided safety from a Limited Pro

I got the extended silver safety off my Limited. I thought was single but it's an ambi but if you could use it then I'm game

I would love to see a stock 3 frame with a hunter top. 6 in slide with a light rail... 10mm or 45. I'm thinking add a flashlight /Lazer and have a great emergency gun.

My other uppers do not fit my stock 3. I was going to try exactly that and take a pic. Maybe a little break in period will free it up enough, we'll see.

Do your other uppers fit your stock 3?

I bought a S3 38 Super off of GB - My upper from my LimPro 10MM does fit the S3 frame. a tiny bit tight but runs very well and is accurate. I also have a Lim Elite 10 MM and a seperate 38 Super Lim upper, have not had time to see if they fit the S3 frame

Sean