Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAA/Tanfoglio Chop Shop - NO SELLING OR TRADING

I'm not sure that will be necessary. The SA trigger of my LC is just fine for me reach wise. An amateur GYN tuning following the resources here would be my first step. Installing the Xtreme hammer and the polishing act helped improve my LP very nicely. I'm going to be helping a friend to install Hennings upgrade kit including the hammer and sear and some spring adjustments this week. That's where I would put my money first if the trigger reach is OK which based on our hand dimensions just might work fine out of the box.

Start with this thread. http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?s=29b5da0aac2d00294d99063cab576bf0&showtopic=191773&hl=

There are many others too.

http://www.savvysurvivor.com/tanfoglio_witness_gunsmithing.htm

For a guy like you, this should all be a cakewalk. A dremel, a few small files and some fine grit paper and you will be flying with the Eagles.

If an old desk jockey can do this, you will be a star.

Gord

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have an older, short dustcover LARGE Match frame I would sell for $150 shipped for the frame STRIPPED (ie no trigger, sear, etc) if someone is looking for an IDPA gun. You could take your current, overweight match frame and just move the parts over.

Or I would sell it complete for $275 shipped.

Frame has less than 1500 rounds through it.

IMG_20131226_224857.jpg

Edited by Nealio

I also have an older, short dustcover LARGE Match frame I would sell for $150 shipped for the frame STRIPPED (ie no trigger, sear, etc) if someone is looking for an IDPA gun. You could take your current, overweight match frame and just move the parts over.

Or I would sell it complete for $275 shipped.

Frame has less than 1500 rounds through it.

IMG_20131226_224857.jpg

Do you know what the weight is with a 9MM upper?

Buddy here just picked up a used Elite Limited in 40 (EAA 600320) and he's looking to trade the complete upper and mags for a 9mm upper with 4 mags w/extensions. Figured I'd see if anybody on here was interested.

Captured green FO front sight, LPA adj rear, 4 complete mags with extensions, spare mag body, spare follower, 3x springs, 2x spare mag extensions, and a standard mag base. The mags are the triangle T mags.

10872540_10203026029442591_683996237_n_zMags_zps747a6a37.jpg

Edited by RevInk

Anybody have a Henning ConeFit "long" guide rod that would be willing to trade for a lightly-used short version of the same?

Found that I still had mine from when I had a V12, but it used the short length, while my new Open gun is based on a Limited and uses the long length.

Buddy here just picked up a used Elite Limited in 40 (EAA 600320) and he's looking to trade the complete upper and mags for a 9mm upper with 4 mags w/extensions. Figured I'd see if anybody on here was interested.

Captured green FO front sight, LPA adj rear, 4 complete mags with extensions, spare mag body, spare follower, 3x springs, 2x spare mag extensions, and a standard mag base. The mags are the triangle T mags.

10872540_10203026029442591_683996237_n_zMags_zps747a6a37.jpg

I'm interested in a .40 upper, but have nothing to trade except cash,

Anybody have a Henning ConeFit "long" guide rod that would be willing to trade for a lightly-used short version of the same?

Found that I still had mine from when I had a V12, but it used the short length, while my new Open gun is based on a Limited and uses the long length.

I might.....