Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAA/Tanfoglio Chop Shop - NO SELLING OR TRADING

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took some fun miss and match pictures of my new Stock 3 and a couple of Limiteds. I personally love the silver frame and blued slide look of the CZ Tactical Sports, so I may try to do that with my S3, or S2 if I can ever find anyone that wants to trade with me. I would prefer something a little shorter and lighter for transitions, but understand why some people love their heavy guns! This thing shoots super soft! (See classifieds posting)

Pictures for your enjoyment:

post-33893-0-31700300-1429119878_thumb.jpost-33893-0-15688800-1429119884_thumb.jpost-33893-0-04259800-1429119905_thumb.j

I inverted the colors on this one because I had initially forgotten to try the S3 slide on the limited:

post-33893-0-69257700-1429119913_thumb.j

Edited by EngineerEli

Hey again everyone.

Well I haven't posted here in a long time, maybe over a year. But by no means have I slowed down on my love for Tanfoglios lol. Heres a few pics of some projects we've been working on.

This first one definitely belongs in the chop shop pages. Its a very old TZ75 frame and a stock 2 slide frankengunned from whatever parts were laying around. I had to fill all the bad scope mount holes, painted the frame and cut the hammer because of the added bever tail. It Shoots way better then I planned considering the fit isn't the tightest.

The other pic has a Stock, Stock 3 and a Hunter. That Hunter is real hard to get up here in Canada if at all, we brought it in from the US. Its now basically a EG Limited Hunter Exreme 10mm.

We also built two open guns, a EG Gold and another frankengun. Ill get some pics.

20150330_162455.jpg

20150330_162512.jpg

20140116_203954.jpg

20140116_203916.jpg

Cheers,

Evan

Edited by Workingspy

I took some fun miss and match pictures of my new Stock 3 and a couple of Limiteds. I personally love the silver frame and blued slide look of the CZ Tactical Sports, so I may try to do that with my S3, or S2 if I can ever find anyone that wants to trade with me. I would prefer something a little shorter and lighter for transitions, but understand why some people love their heavy guns! This thing shoots super soft! (See classifieds posting)

Pictures for your enjoyment:

attachicon.gif20150412_165220.jpgattachicon.gif20150412_165214.jpgattachicon.gif20150401_214211.jpg

I inverted the colors on this one because I had initially forgotten to try the S3 slide on the limited:

attachicon.gif2015-04-07 15.16.06.jpg

I would like to get another Limited one day in 9mm for 3-gun. I think it'd make a great pistol for that. Pics look pretty boss!!!

Hey all. I have a 38 super barrel off a limited pro. I believe it is 4-3/4 in straight not cone. Nice crown. I don't have a round count as I am not the original owner of the gun. I would love to trade it if anybody wants it. I will post it for sale when j get home and can take a few pics.

I've got a blued 6" Hunter slide with a .40 barrel installed with less than 50 rounds though it I'd like to trade for a 9mm Limited slide. I also have a lighted .40 Limited slide I might trade for a 9mm slide plus a few bucks depending. Let me know if you want to do a little horse trading.

I've got a spare Henning XL firing pin for a large frame, purchased new about 5 months ago. Dry-fired with it a few times and replaced it with the Gen4/fluted version once those came out. Would like to work out a trade for a stock Limited aluminum basepad, or 45ACP 10-round mag for a Limited, or combination thereof.

IMG_5217_zpsgm6d2rq7.jpg

I've got a blued 6" Hunter slide with a .40 barrel installed with less than 50 rounds though it I'd like to trade for a 9mm Limited slide. I also have a lighted .40 Limited slide I might trade for a 9mm slide plus a few bucks depending. Let me know if you want to do a little horse trading.

Unfortunately I don't have any 9mm slides to trade. But if you decide to sell the hunter upper let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone here up for trading some grip panels? I have a Witness Elite Limited and the EG grips are way too thin for my hands. I want to try out the Hennings since ive read that they are thicker.

So anyone up for some trading my EG grips for your Henning grips? Checkered or smooth will work.

WBGKeu3l.jpg

Not new comps gump. They are the old v8 comp. they were fitted to the longer slide/barrel with 8 barrel ports. They switched to v12 in about 09 which had the shorter 4.5 inch slide/barrel still with 8 barrel holes but with 4 extras in the comp and 2 chamber comp instead of 3 chamber.