Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

STI Texas Multigun Championship April 11-13, 2014

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I fill everything in on the registration page and hit the register button everything stops. No loading signs, etc. What's up? Is it full?

The match is not full. What kind of device/browser were you using?

Maybe the site is run by gov. Health care people :roflol:

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at registering, this would be my first multi gun match. Would I be way out of place?

Thanks,

Shawn.

IMO no. Jump right in!!! You will 1. get to see some great shooters and how they attack the stages, and 2. see what gear you will need without spending a bunch on money on things you will never use.

Looking at registering, this would be my first multi gun match. Would I be way out of place?

Thanks,

Shawn.

If you choose to shoot this as your first match, we will do what we can to make it a great experience. However, I suggest you shoot a club match or 2 before April to check out equipment, and get familiar with the range commands and safety procedures, so there are no surprises. If you shoot pistol matches, like USPSA or IDPA, that might be enough, but even then, one 3-gun at the club level before making the big time and money commitment will make the big match more fun.

Sign up or not, get out and shoot a 3-gun match. Most fun you can have with your clothes on.

I've shot local 3 gun matches with my M1, but this will be my first big match with it. I'm really looking forward to this one!

You won't be the only one shooting in WWII class. Myself and one other agreed to shoot in this class in 2014 at the end of the 2013 match. Welcome, and may you not experience M1 thumb!

Thanks,

Shawn.

Just shoot,

I've been shooting 3 gun for only a year. I started with shooting some pistol steel matches. Then I shot some shotgun matchs. Finely I did some local 3 gun at a couple of different clubs. In three months I felt comfortable enough to shoot a major match. You have lots of time to work into this, be safe and have fun.