Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

STI Texas Multigun Championship April 11-13, 2014

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, we are steadfastly working on getting registration up and running on our site, we have experienced some server issues but we should have everything up and running by Wednesday at the latest. It's going to be a great match, apologies for the inconvenience. Hope to see you in April!

Hi everyone, we are steadfastly working on getting registration up and running on our site, we have experienced some server issues but we should have everything up and running by Wednesday at the latest. It's going to be a great match, apologies for the inconvenience. Hope to see you in April!

Is it going to be on the .org site like the flyer states? or the .com site? what time will registration start?

Edited by DaveG

Dude it's sold out. You missed it.

Like i said, no communication to speak of. Last thing was on this site on the 1st,(when registration was should have been) nothing was ever on the web page that said when registration would begin, this site said MAYBE today and they didn't send out on their email list serve like the said was going to happen. Must have wanted only a select few or regulars to be able to sign up. I think it might be just a little BS going on.

I thought D__ was joking. I'm going to be pretty pissed if this is true.

Dude it's sold out. You missed it.

Like i said, no communication to speak of. Last thing was on this site on the 1st,(when registration was should have been) nothing was ever on the web page that said when registration would begin, this site said MAYBE today and they didn't send out on their email list serve like the said was going to happen. Must have wanted only a select few or regulars to be able to sign up. I think it might be just a little BS going on.

I thought D__ was joking. I'm going to be pretty pissed if this is true.

Good luck getting any info, post it here if you do,

Awesome. 2nd weekend of April means I'll get to shoot both TMG and Space City for the first time in years.

No more Space city. Match replacing it is same weekend again.

What is going to replace the Space City Challenge? I was looking forward to shooting that this year; it would have been my first time.