Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

STI Texas Multigun Championship April 11-13, 2014

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ topgunpilot20

Call it what you will; Cheated, Deceived, Played. When you leave a Major 3 Gun match knowing you paid for inequity it does resonate & irritate.

I'm still waiting to hear any evidence of either cheating, deception, or playing other competitors. Mistakes have been posted, but none of them were in bad faith.

Hey Dufus, ever heard of a synonym?

Yes. Now that I've answered your question, could you please answer mine? What evidence do you have there was any synonym of cheating, deception, or playing?

Topgun.....you aren't the RO I expected the comments/fire from. If you know the short chunky RO from that stage, he is the RO I referred to earlier.....and he was also a rude pain in the ass as an RO at Fallen Brethren as well. 100% of the other RO's, yourself included, were a delight to deal with IMO, and I hope to see you at other matches in the future.

For the record, I'm not saying that any RO's intentionally changed things to better their placement at the end of the match. When you refer to changes in the positions of plates by inches, there were some by FEET to no longer allow them to be shot thru a port that the rifle was shot thru. Whether that was an honest mistake or not, that is a large enough difference to make a massive difference in standings. While some changes may have seemed minor, the results and interpretations are not minor when dealing with a large paid match. I currently do not feel anyone intentionally cheater to better themselves, but after talking with several people....we all shot different matches (not just RO's vs shooters, but from squad to squad)!

As for Fullauto-shooter....I've talked to multiple people about how things were shot, but was not present when you talked with Blaise and wish I had been to help clear the air about that more. I am sorry your morality and integrity has been called into question, and feel that your current actions are more than anyone could ask of you to clear your name. Blaise was in my squad and we talked about how you shot the stage, as well as how other talked about how they shot it. What Blaise heard and we talked about was different than what you posted. I'm inclined to chalk it up to miscommunication as I've heard several people talk of your integrity as being unquestionable, and they are people I would trust.

If for nothing other than a break from this trainwreck......I won't be back to this match, won't touch a match this MD is involved with, am done posting in this thread, and will be watching from the cheap seats.

If a pistol is being "passed forward" then I would suggest that it gets passed to the winner of the only class that did not win a pistol. The winner of WWII. Just my 2 cents.

considering there were 3 shooters out of 300, I would pass that pistol to the 2nd place finisher in TacIron considering there were 50 shooters in that division and 2 guns. Then I'd ask him to pass his rifle on to the WWII division possibly.

Topgun.....you aren't the RO I expected the comments/fire from. If you know the short chunky RO from that stage, he is the RO I referred to earlier.....and he was also a rude pain in the ass as an RO at Fallen Brethren as well. 100% of the other RO's, yourself included, were a delight to deal with IMO, and I hope to see you at other matches in the future.

For the record, I'm not saying that any RO's intentionally changed things to better their placement at the end of the match. When you refer to changes in the positions of plates by inches, there were some by FEET to no longer allow them to be shot thru a port that the rifle was shot thru. Whether that was an honest mistake or not, that is a large enough difference to make a massive difference in standings. While some changes may have seemed minor, the results and interpretations are not minor when dealing with a large paid match. I currently do not feel anyone intentionally cheater to better themselves, but after talking with several people....we all shot different matches (not just RO's vs shooters, but from squad to squad)!

Thank you for the kind words. I take a lot of pride in running a fair stage, but I only work the one.

I completely understand being upset that not everyone "shot the same match." By the evidence posted here, I think it's fair to say that was the case. I only posted in this thread to attempt to dispel the rumor that this was in anyway intentional by the staff.

Edited by topgunpilot20

This forum isn't the place to resolve customer service issues. Additionally a bunch of you have managed to violate the prime directive and a number of those posts have been removed from the thread.

From the forum guidelines:

Posting Guidelines

Attitude
Please be polite. Or if not polite, at least respectful.
No bickering. Regardless of the subject matter.
Antagonistic, offensive, or quarrelsome tones are not acceptable.