Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Montana Gold

ZombieHunter

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Montana Gold charge for shipping?

Depends on how you define charge. There is not a seperate line item for shiping. So, we all know that there is a dollar cost associated with shipping. Therefore, without a seperate line charge, the cost is incorporated into the price of the bullet.

For people wanting 121gr Ifp bullets. I called them and was told to try 115 or 124 jhp as they are the same profile. They do not plan a run of 121's until it settles down.

It takes time to change machine over and that's time they can make bullets. Time is crucial to staying caught up.

For people wanting 121gr Ifp bullets. I called them and was told to try 115 or 124 jhp as they are the same profile. They do not plan a run of 121's until it settles down.

It takes time to change machine over and that's time they can make bullets. Time is crucial to staying caught up.

They were up there on the website a few days ago but I already have 4 cases so I passed and got something else. I was also able to order a case of them on May 29th, June 4th and June 25th. Ya gotta keep looking because they are making them.

Edited by bajadudes

In 9mm, nothing in stock. I mean zero.

I wish someone would leak the truth about what is going on in this country.

Supply and demand and things are getting better. I found Hornady 55 grain FMJ the other day. Supply is slowly starting to catch up and demand seems to slowly be going down.

pat

Pat

Agree. I am getting more Midway alerts of incoming wish list items each day. Things are still hot and miss but I sense improving some.

Now all we need is another political event to mess things up again and spook everyone

Chuck

They just started posting inventory; 40s, 44s, 45s now. There should be 9mm within the next 15 minutes.

They just started posting inventory; 40s, 44s, 45s now. There should be 9mm within the next 15 minutes.

124jhp 9mm was in stock most of thursday and friday morning when I checked. There were 3 others in stock as well.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Pat

Agree. I am getting more Midway alerts of incoming wish list items each day. Things are still hot and miss but I sense improving some.

Now all we need is another political event to mess things up again and spook everyone

Chuck

And the lesson here is? Buy as much as you can afford so you can relax when that event comes. Is that hoarding or being prepared? I like calling it being prepared. Except for bullets I am set for 5 years at least.