Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 BENELLI ROCKCASTLE TACTICAL SHOTGUN CHAMPIONSHIP

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do the X's beside some targets mean on the stage descriptions? I'm loaded up and ready to leave early tomorrow. Can't wait. Leaving the ice packs and sun screen at home this year.

What do the X's beside some targets mean on the stage descriptions? I'm loaded up and ready to leave early tomorrow. Can't wait. Leaving the ice packs and sun screen at home this year.

Pretty sure the Xs are no-shoots. I could be wrong so don't take that as gospel.

I hope it's rained less up there than it has down here in TN... if not the ROs have had a miserable day today, and the mud might be pretty bad. Weather for the actual match looks great though.

From the map it looks like they got it too, maybe worse. Watch your footing, it'll be slicker'n snot on a doorknob in places.

It was the most physical shotgun match I have ever shot. It payed off to be in shape. I had a GREAT time shooting with my amigo and Red Neck Tactical shooters filled 1-10 in standard semi auto. I am proud to be part of it!

Great match- more fun than about anything.

I took the Katie Harris class the day before the match and it was very helpful. There were several pointers that were forehead slappers. (meaning I should have figured things out many matches ago). She had two helpers that seemed knowledgeable.....one was Kurt something and the other Trapr something :mellow:

Great bunch of folks in squad 8. We had great fun, saw some epic runs and some epic crashes.

This match is a don't miss for next year.

Dave

Great match and perfect weather to start the season off here in the Midwest. Congrats to all the division winners! Seeing how final results and how stage points totaled would good to so how important those high value stages were.

Squad 8 was the bomb! EVERYONE was positive, and very helpful resetting stages. Very greatful to meet and shoot with eveyone.

Another great match, even better than last year in my mind. This is my fast becoming my favorite match of the year, the stages and the competitors are some of the best I see anywhere.

I even shot a round of sporting clays this morning with my m2 because I couldn't get enough shotgun action.

Wow! I had a blast, both shooting the match on Wednesday and Thursday, and RO'ing Friday and Saturday. Shooters remain the greatest group of people you could ever want to be around. But talk about dead tired and physically beat!

See y'all again next year!

Thanks to all the match staff and the ROs for a fantastic job. When we had three stages done at lunch on day one, I was a little skeptical about things...but the ROs kept things moving and we got 18 awesome stages done in two days of glorious Kentucky spring weather. This was my second trip to Rockcastle, and the venue just keeps proving what a great site it is for a big match.

The pro clinic with Kurt, Trapr, and Katie was a great help, and those three deserve sincere thanks not only for sharing their wisdom, but for their willingness to stand in the rain and get drenched for the benefit of their fellow shooters.

Also, Squad 7 was a blast, and we had a great time shooting with all you guys! Can't wait for next time.

CJW