Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 BENELLI ROCKCASTLE TACTICAL SHOTGUN CHAMPIONSHIP

We are pleased to announce the 2013 Rockcastle Tactical Shotgun Championship Presented by Benelli, to be held at the Rockcastle Shooting Center in Park City, Kentucky on April 5-6, 2013. The match will consist of 18 fun and challenging natural terrain stages shot over two days of competition. More details can be found on the match website http://rockcastlesho...ampionship.com/

Joe Harris will be the Match Director for this match. Joe can easily be reached by email at creek375@gmail.com

If you are into the shotgun, this is a match you don't want to miss. We look forward to seeing all of our friends again soon.

See you at "The Rock."

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just registered.

Bob, I put your name on my squad request if you'll have me. :goof:

Mods - Should someone combine this thread with the other on the same topic?

I put you on my Squad request when I registered. Now I just hope that I can get that week off for vacation. :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In light of what is going on with ammo availability at the moment, the sooner we could have a rough idea of round count for bird/buck/slugs, the better. I certainly wouldn't expect an exact count, and I know that stage design can be a fluid thing... but there is a big difference between 10 buckshot and 50 buckshot with respect to the amount that I would buy to be prepared for a match.

Also: Perhaps I am just lucky but locally our supply of 12 gauge slugs is excellent. If someone in a different locale was unable to source slugs and wanted to contact me, I would happy to go pick some up for you at cost.

Looking forward to it!!!

There will be updates in the next week or so. We are at SHOT and will continue to update the website and here starting next week until the match.

Getting some great news from shooters, working on holding some clinics Thursday before the match.

• 2 weeks later...

We have updated the website with approximate round count. Check the match details page. We also are having a pro clinic on Thursday. Sponsors are coming in and the website will be updated as they get confirmed.

• 2 weeks later...