Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Accu-Shadow

jeep45238

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just joined the forum. I have discovered CZ's within the last 2 years. I honestly feel they are some of the best steel pistol's made other than 1911's. I am anxious to see some reviews of the Accu-Shadow. I don't do any competitive shooting, but pictures and information has given me a serious itch that needs scratching.

Hopefully someone who purchases one will do a video review....hint.

Is the six week wait actually six weeks or is there a possibility of getting one sooner..just curious.

Is the six week wait actually six weeks or is there a possibility of getting one sooner..just curious.

Depending on if you want anything other than stock, CZ Custom had one on hand last week. It couldn't hurt to give them a call.

they are some of the best steel pistol's made other than 1911's

Other that 1911s???

I'll take a CZ over a 1911 all day! Get your hands on a Tactical Sport and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Guess I should have said a custom built or high end 1911..... :surprise:

They are sweet shooters, all steel and accurate as hell. And the entry price is low compared to other high end pistols. :cheers:

And to modify a basic CZ75b...much less than a run of the mill 1911.

Other that 1911s???

I'll take a CZ over a 1911 all day! Get your hands on a Tactical Sport and you'll know what I'm talking about.

They are sweet shooters, all steel and accurate as hell. And the entry price is low compared to other high end pistols. :cheers:

Heck, I just got rid a very, very nice 3500.00 custom 1911 just because I like the ergonomics of my CZs better and realized the 1911 is the last gun I would ever grab if I had to grab something. YMMV. Also, if we are talking .45 caliber, shoot a 97B with a trigger job compared to any 1911 and you will be amazed at how much better it feels under recoil. I still can't believe how much smoother the 97B is.

:cheers:

Rear sight is the HAJO adjustable Competition rear. There is a HAJO tactical rear sight also available.

This is my bushing gun with AUZ barrel fitted. I am using the Shadow Tactical rear sight on mine.

AUZbushing_0034.jpg

That's nice right there.

Is the magwell compliant with 22.4??

for production or is it just another blaster for your enjoyment

Rear sight is the HAJO adjustable Competition rear. There is a HAJO tactical rear sight also available.

This is my bushing gun with AUZ barrel fitted. I am using the Shadow Tactical rear sight on mine.

AUZbushing_0034.jpg

That's nice right there.

Is the magwell compliant with 22.4??

for production or is it just another blaster for your enjoyment

sorry...as set up it is not production legal.

The magwell and the safety is welded up.

Other that 1911s???

I love my cz's, but reasonable mods on a 75b (hammer, 85c trigger, springs, extended firing pin, sights) will push the price up to about what mid-quality 1911 (springfield RO, SIG) costs, and it shoots about the same imho.

With the Shadow being so popular in Production class, I think CZ should have put adjustable rear sight on it long time ago, and stop losing customers to Tanfoglio.

With the Shadow being so popular in Production class, I think CZ should have put adjustable rear sight on it long time ago, and stop losing customers to Tanfoglio.

Why? There is a reason a lot of us run them with out adjustables.

Why? There is a reason a lot of us run them with out adjustables.

What's the reason if you don't mind me asking? I thought an adjustable rear is always preferred.

On my first Shadow I had to replace the front sight because the gun was shooting high.