Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Accu-Shadow

jeep45238

I caught this on the CZ forums and thought I'd share. Hoping to get my hands on it as soon as they're for sale - I'm undecided on the grips, I guess I'll have to see how they compared to my G10's.

12_75_SP-01_Accu-Shadow.jpg

12_Accu-Shadow_bushing_visible.jpg

The Shadow platform has been known for accuracy and the new Accu-Shadow takes it to the next level. The Accu-Bushing system holds the barrel with much more precision, enabling us to cut group sizes nearly in half. In testing, pistols returned groups substantially less than 3” at 50 yards (using Fiocchi 124 JHP). Add to that a full complement of custom work including competition hammer, lighter springs (11 lb. recoil, 13 lb. main), thin black aluminum grips, stainless steel guide rod and polished internals. A short-reset disconnector is used to greatly reduce trigger reset between shots, making this SA/DA trigger reset like a nicely-tuned single-action only trigger. The Accu-Shadow is topped with a fiber optic front and HAJO serrated target rear (adjustable for height, also drift adjustable for windage). Short of a full custom pistol, it’d be difficult to find greater out-of-the-box accuracy than the Accu-Shadow can deliver.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. I really like the size and feel of my aluminum grips but had to add some additional tape for extra traction on support side.

Might just be the photo but it seems the rear sight sits kind of high? Say anything about price range?

Thanks for sharing

Why won't they dog ear the rear sights? It's really just too much junk in that trunk. Any idea when it will make the USPSA approved production gun list?

Of course I will have to wait for Brandon to buy one or two, get tired of it and then talk him into letting me put it on layaway.

If it shoots as good as they say it shoots, I'd be tempted to get one. That looks like custom 1911/Sig P210 level accuracy. If so, 1700 isn't entirely out of line. But that rear sight is pretty awful. I'd ditch it at the first opportunity.

Rear sight is the HAJO adjustable Competition rear. There is a HAJO tactical rear sight also available.

This is my bushing gun with AUZ barrel fitted. I am using the Shadow Tactical rear sight on mine.

AUZbushing_0034.jpg

Rear sight is the HAJO adjustable Competition rear. There is a HAJO tactical rear sight also available.

This is my bushing gun with AUZ barrel fitted. I am using the Shadow Tactical rear sight on mine.

AUZbushing_0034.jpg

That's nice right there.

Couple questions - is this a gun that is available from CZ-USA or is it one that is modified by CZCustom? I would think if the 2nd then this gun will never be on the production list as its not a gun that is produced by CZ more of a gun that is modified by CZC