Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 USPSA Revolver Nationals

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of this aft: 44 entries. No self squadding - let Kathy know and she will try to put people together.

Could you post an email for her?

I don't mind shooting with new people, but maybe we could get a group together Saturday Night for a big feed. Or does the SS Awards come with a meal? If so can a non SS competitor score a seat?

As of this aft: 44 entries. No self squadding - let Kathy know and she will try to put people together.

I don't mind shooting with new people, but maybe we could get a group together Saturday Night for a big feed. Or does the SS Awards come with a meal? If so can a non SS competitor score a seat?

C'mon Dave. Seriously now. It's false economy to drive all the way from Topeka for the Revo Nats and not also shoot the SSC while you're there.

Seriously. Let some of the moths escape from your wallet and let it happen.

Thanks Cliff, but only if you promise to behave :roflol:

Heck Mike the Moths ate my wallet 2 years ago, I'm just trying to not loose anything else to the !!@#$% :devil: 's.

Seriously are the SS awards like the other Nats we've been too, hopefully it's not like the Bianchi Cup, I hate wearing a suit and tie.

Where are they held, at the range or match hotel?

Kathy Lumley - pasa101@pasapark.com

Just talked to Kathy this afternoon. She has 70 entries, with more applications en route.

Plenty of slots still available right now--they can accommodate 120 wheelgunners. But I wouldn't expect to walk on-- the match could quite possibly fill up.

• 2 weeks later...

The Memphis Charity Challenge is always a blast due to all of the participants and staff. As serious as the revolver competitors are about winning there is always an atmosphere of good natured fun. I look forward to that same atmosphere at the revolver nationals. I hope that the match fills up to show how the USPSA members support the opportunity to have this dedicated match.

The Memphis Charity Challenge is always a blast due to all of the participants and staff. As serious as the revolver competitors are about winning there is always an atmosphere of good natured fun.

I'm certainly not going to be in the running to win anything, so I hope some of you guys are going just for the fun, like me.