Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 USPSA Revolver Nationals

Yes, sorry.....I used the editor to fix my mistake.

Guess I'm just too excited about this awesome historical event that we have coming up next month!!

The 2013 USPSA Revo Nationals is truly going to be the BIG SHOW!

My mom raised me to believe it's not nice to say "nya nya" but it's really tempting to taunt all the naysayers...

Less than a month! I'm preparing using the Carmoney Method, no practice and only a few club matches.

I've used that method for a long time, it's nice to know who I can give credit. :P

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the Entry List now has the Squad Numbers posted, still at 117.

Where is this Enty list? I must be missing something. I'd like to see if I get squaded with the crew I travel with.

You have a couple of cool kids shooting with you and a bunch of new friends.

I must be missing something myself. I can see the entry list but dont see any squad info. Doesnt make a lot of difference as dont think anyone else from my state is going but curious if will know anyone I am shooting with.

I know from talking with Tom Drazy that not all people are listed. As he is shooting the match but not in the "Entry List" at least as it was posted last night.

WASSUP wit dat

One last sandbagger I have to deal with :goof: I'm classified B and shooting a strong D right now...

Congrats Ken, Look forward to seeing you and Joanna next month.

Edited by COF

Shot a 4-classifier match yesterday... looks like I'm going to get my classification (C or D), about two days after this match. Oh well, U class, here I come!

DanO

Since it is so close to the usual time they update the classifiers they might run them a few days early to update everyone.

Does anyone know if they might do this or are the classification set as of April's update?

Dang, I gotta get cranking on some ammo. Can't believe we're inside the 3 week mark....

You are running behind Bubba. I got 112 moon clips loaded up with 230 gr. Precision Moly Coats over 3.9 of Hogdon Clays in once fired Starline with Federal Large Pistol Primers ready for Nationals and the MS Classic. Another 100 or so laying loose in a box for spares.

20 days and a wake-up until the Big Show.

I have 450 rounds loaded up of .45 Colt ammunition (250 gr RNFP over 5.9gr Titegroup) ready to go. From my experience using 5.6gr Titegroup they should pass chrono, but I will send a few across my chrono just to double check. I might load up 50 more just to have an even 500 ready.

I hope that the Revolver Nationals lives up to or exceeds the bar set by the Memphis Charity Challenge. ;)

600 rounds, 700 rounds... it sounds like you guys are planning for lot of misses. :)

It has only happened to me once at a match, but I have had to reshoot 2 long courses of fire (a 27 and 32 round course). I almost ran out of ammo that match and decided after that to always have at least 1.5 to 2 times the amount of ammo advised for any match. :P

Got an hours worth of practice in today before the rain hit. Chrono'd my match ammo one last time, all good. Learned once again, that I cannot ruch my draw. Everytime I threw a miss on the first shot. Will just have to settle for a 1.6 draw and take the A for that first shot. Splits were good at around .5. Looking forward to the match and seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Hopefully another couple of practice sessions before the "Big Show".

Less than a month! I'm preparing using the Carmoney Method, no practice and only a few club matches.

I've used that method for a long time, it's nice to know who I can give credit. :P

I like this method. I hate wasting some of my best shots on practice.