Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 USPSA Revolver Nationals

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan and hope to make this match. As others have commented this is a chance for participants from all divisions to show support for a dedicated revolver nationals. The style of the stages is not as important to me as the match itself being done well. This requires effort in organization as well as in participation.

I want to participate in the match to show my support and enjoy the competition with other competitors shooting revolvers. I have a lot on my plate in spring and summer of 2013, but I hope to compete in the USPSA Revolver Nationals, the US Fencing Nationals (in Epee and Foil competitions [team and individual]), and the State Games of America (fencing Epee). Hopefully I will manage to achieve all of that and do well in all of them.

I thought enrollment started Jan 1. Can you send in apps before then?

They said "First come first served" Does not appear they will have slots for it. Sign up! The other Roger just got in also, Javier? Scott?

I thought enrollment started Jan 1. Can you send in apps before then?

They said "First come first served" Does not appear they will have slots for it. Sign up! The other Roger just got in also, Javier? Scott?

I'm in also.:)

Roger I emailed Scott to see if he knew entry was open and he got back with me and his entry is in the mail.

I read SS won't have self squadding I hope Revolver does so everyone can get squadded with who they want.

Looks like I'll have to get my application in as quick as I can, just to make sure that I get a slot. Then I'll work out the logistics of attending the match. I am not picky about what squad I participate with, as I expect that whomever will be on my squad will be enjoyabe to compete with.

Looks like I'll have to get my application in as quick as I can, just to make sure that I get a slot. Then I'll work out the logistics of attending the match. I am not picky about what squad I participate with, as I expect that whomever will be on my squad will be enjoyabe to compete with.

Good attitude! (Every time I've run a match I am reminded how pissy some people get when they're not squadded with their little butt buddies from back home.)

Don't know, but I'm in! One big shootin' trip--first Single Stack, then Revolver, then Area 1. It's going to happen! I wonder how much .45 ammo I can fly with...

not enough. 11 lbs per passenger, and 11 will not be enough for SS and revo.