Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 USPSA Revolver Nationals

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... Barry is only about 7 hours away, and I had a great time shooting the 625 last weekend.... wonder if I can get classified by May.... :devil:

Just find a club doing a Special Classifier, 6 Classifiers at once would put you in. Lot of clubs around the midwest do them in March-April.

Jump in I expect there will be a lot of unclassified anyway.

Haven't got my confirmation yet, but was wondering where most of the wheelies are staying. I suspect most of the motels/hotels in the area will be close to full with the SS shooters being there ahead of us dedicated wheels.

Fairfield Inn on the east side close to the Interstate.

Looks like 22 spots left.

I am in, receieved confirmation today. With my shooting buddies ....that is four more shooters total in the match. Does anyone have a total count to date? Looking forward to to this match.

Jason

I hope we (real revolver shooters) sell this thing out so we do not have a bunch of low life bottom feeders hang around another day after SS to crash our party! Children of the wheel unite!!

BTW, It's only 3 months away?

I am curious to see what the match shirts will look like. Will it be a single stack & revolver themed shirt representing both matches, or will there be a shirt designed for each.

On another note I hope to see the match full and look forward to seeing all of the revolvers spinning. :)

I am getting ready to begin reloading the ammunition that I plan to use for the match in the next few weeks. Right after I get past this US Fencing Nationals qualification match I have coming up. :sight:

Edited by Blueridge

Why didn't you guys tell me that this match is being held on Mother's Day?

Send her some flowers and call her after the match to tell her how great you did. If she loves/claims you, she will understand.

How can I know that she claims me before I tell her about the match?